nineteen

"Can you drop me off at the hotel please?" I asked as soon as we were done.

"Yeah of course but tell me one thing." She paused for a second and I looked at her, curious of what she wants to know.

"What did Tite say to you?" She didn't take her eyes off of the road.

"He fired me." I mumbled and she looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"He did what?!" She asked and her jaw dropped. "I'm gonna kill that motherfucker." She said and I looked at the time. 11:30

"Yeah, thanks for everything." I smiled as soon as I opened the car door.

"Anytime, see you soon." I watched her drive away and I started walking away again. I went to sit down on a bench and thought about what Gavi said.

"Meet me at midnight, Arena." I repeated the words in my head.

Well the midnight part was clear and to meet him too. What does Arena mean. It kinda has to be a location or maybe he just gave me a new nickname.

What place would be near here which is called Arena. And suddenly I remembered. The bowling place we were at was named Bowling Arena.

I'm pretty sure he meant this one. As soon as I jumped up and started walking on the same empty road we went along last time. I can look at all the places and the memories start playing in my head.

I start smiling at the things I remember Gavi saying and suddenly I stop abruptly. Why the heck am I smiling. I keep walking while keeping my head down and thinking about all these things.

Gavi has been nothing but nice to me and I've been mean. I always say if I'm heartless then people can't break your heart. But you break others heart. It's hard to watch people you've been so close to, crumble down into pieces while you feel absolutely nothing.

But suddenly you feel something, and you can feel that it's a very strong feeling.

Suddenly I start to feel some rain drops on my face. A storm, great.

I continue walking as I feel the wind getting stronger and the rain heavier.

"I hate this." I whisper to myself as soon as I saw Gavi standing in that empty parking lot, his hands in his pockets and his head tilted down.

"Gavi?"

———

66 HOURS EARLIER

"So you scored your first world cup goal." I smiled while I went over to him.

"Yeah" He answered coldly and I nodded my head a bit.

"Listen Gavi I-"

"You what?" He didn't even let me finish and cut me off while he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to hurt you." I said and he nodded. He steoped away from his door and let me inside. I sat down on his bed.

"It's okay. I'm the stupid one no?" He asked while he chuckled a little.

"No?" I stood up and I was standing in front of him now. He pulled me into a hug but I hugged him back. He exhaled deeply as he put his chin on top of my head.

"I got you something. " He pulled away from me again and he went over to his bag. He pulled out nothing other than a Barbie doll. I laughed as I took it from him.

"Why did you get me that?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dont know, it reminded me of you." He said and smiled while he watched me sit back down and open it.

"Thank you" The smile couldn't have been wiped off my face right now. No way you could do that.

"So what are you gonna name her?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. He then sat down next to me.

"I'm gonna name her Billy." I told him proudly and he burst out laughing. "What the hell, Billy is a girl name?"

"Oh sure it is, and what about the dog?" He pointed at the dog in Barbies hands.

"It's Ruffle Schneider." I said and he burst out lauguing even louder while he falls back on the bed. I look at him while raising my eyebrows.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I crawl over the bed so I can see his face.

"Ruffle Schneider." he repeated my words and I shook my head while he kept laughing.

"You're so mean" I hit his chest gently and he then snatched the Barbie from me.

"I'm not mean, but I can perform you a trick." He pretended like the Barbie is talking while he changed his voice into a really high one.

"Okay, what's it called?" I ask as I smile at Gavi. He moved the Barbie up to my face so I'll look at it and not at him.

"It's called the 'getting the girls' move." I smile and he moves the Barbie closer to my face. "Want me to show you?"

"Yeah" As soon as I said that the Barbies arm reached out to my cheek and he moved it up and down my cheek. I was still smiling as he moves the Barbie doll to my lips.

"Be mine babygirl." He said in his high pitched voice as he moved the dool away from my lips again and I burst out laughing.

"Okay" I smiled and he sat up and then looked at me.

"Want me to preform another one?" He asked and I nodded. The Barbie doll still in his hands. "I call this the vanisher."

I looked at him as he then suddenly threw the doll on the other side of the room. "Now why would you do tha-" I asked but he cut me off by crashing his lips into mine.

"That's an interesting reaction, is that a magic trick too?" I smiled inbetween the kiss and he nodded while snuggling his head between my head and shoulder.

"Okay I think I gotta go." I said and went to stand up.

"Why?" He asked and he followed me to his door. "I want you to stay tho." He put his hands on my hips while pulling me closer.

"I want to stay too, but it's getting late." I mumbled as I cupped his face and ran my thumbs softly across his cheek.

"Then stay, nobody cares." He smiled while he moved even closer ro me, leaning down to my face.

"I mean, okay."

(yall do you guys want me to write it or should we just skip the next scene? you know what im talking about)