twenty four

"So, what do you think?" Enrique asked as we walked next to eachother into the hotel lobby.

"I think I did pretty good." I answered honestly and Enrique burst out laughing.

"Not you, you did awesome but I meant the guys. What do you think of them?" He patted my shoulder as we stopped walking.

"I think they're awesome, I like how they didn't give the dirty looks just because I used to work for Brazil." I explained and Enrique nodded his head.

"I told them specifically not to. And you did your job really good. Thanks Anastasia." He patted both my shoulders and I opened my mouth.

"Please call me Stas or Stasia." I saw him smile as soon as I said that.

"Okay Stas, thank you so much. I'll get going now, we'll see eachother at dinner." He pointed at me while walking away.

"Bye" I waved at him and then went over to the elevator. I pushed the buttons and got out on my floor.

With my luck, Rodrygo and Vinicius were walking towards the elevator. Rodrygos eyes fixated on my face and then at the spanish logo on my shirt.

"Fuck" I mumbled quietly and tried to just walk past them.

"Stas" Rodrygo raised his voice immediately. "Don't fucking tell me you work fo-"

"Why do you care, hmm?" I cut him off.

"Because I'm your brother." Rodrygo yelled at me and I looked at Vinicius. He was just standing there, looking down at the floor.

"Well, dear brother, next time don't fucking snitch on me." I wanted to walk away again but he grabbed my arm.

"Anastasia, I don't think you understand how many cameras recorded Gavi, Pedri and guess who else, you!" He told me but I shook my head.

"Why do you care" I turned to face him fully. "Why do you care who I talk with or who I do anything with?"

"I already said it, I'm your brother!" He repeated but I shook my head.

"No, because I didn't say anything when you had a girlfriend, I also didn't say anything, when you had your kids. I didn't say a single thing, so leave me the fuck alone with this brother thingy." That was the last thing I said to him before going to my room.

I closed the door and sat down on the bed, I didn't care what he had to say.

Just as I wanted to close my eyes, I heard a knock on my door. "I don't wanna talk to you." I yelled.

"Anastasia let me in." Gavi answered and I immediately jumped up from the bed.

"What?" I came face to face with him.

"What the fuck was that?" He walked past me and I closed the door. I turned around and looked at him sitting on my bed.

"Look Gavi, I'm exhausted, I don't wanna talk a-" He cut me off and I looked at him weirdly.

"Rodrygo is insane, I'm sorry." He said and I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"Speak."

"He was outside, with Vinicius and he told me something about, 'Gavira if you really got my sister pregnant I'll kill you' and then I asked, 'what the fuck do you mean' and then he said, 'she told me' and then he walked away." Gavi explained.

I chuckled a little bit as I heard him, he can't be fuckung serious. But suddenly I realized.

"Oh" I smiled a little and then Gavi stood up and looked at me.

"Anastasia. Tell me why does he think that you're pregnant?" He asked.

"I told him that I didn't say anything when his children were born, so I guess that's when something inside his head clicked." He nodded and so did I.

"Well we gotta tell him that you're not." I stayed silent and I almost burst out laughing but I held it back. "Don't fucking tell me." I looked down on the floor.

"Are you being for real?" He kept asking and that's when I broke. I laughed and he then pushed me back on the bed while walking to the bathroom. "That's so not funny."

"It so is" I smiled and fell back on the bed, still smiling.

"You're so annoying." He walked out again while drying his hands on his shirt.

"Okay, get out." Gavi turned around to look at me as I tried to get him out of my room.

"What do you mean get out, we're gonna go down and eat in-" He looked at his phone in his hand. "exactly 30 minutes."

"Okay, you can go to your room until then." I started pushing him toward the door but he turned around and grabbed my waist tightly. I felt him lift me off the ground and throw me over his shoulder.

I tried to hit his back, which I succeeded in but then I stopped. "If you hit me I'll let you fall down." He threatened and that's why I stopped.

I watched him, well his feet walk out of my room and close the door. Then we went to his room. He still wouldn't let me down. Since he was gripping my hamstrings I couldn't even think of escaping.

"Let me down, please." I said as he closed the door, I can't stand the feeling of blood flowing into my head.

Finally, Gavi decided to let me down, well throw me on the bed. Atleast I'm not hanging from his shoulder.

I put a pillow over my head and closed my eyes. I just wanted to get some sleep. Just 20 minutes.

"Anas-" He began but I cut him off.

"Let me please have like 10 minutes of sleep, or rest. I'm exhausted." I said but didn't move an inch, my eyes still closed and the pillow still over my head.

"Okay." I heard him whisper and I soon felt the mattress move. Gavi climbed next to me. He put an arm around my waist and I removed the pillow to look at him.

I grabbed my phone and set a timer to 20 minutes because that's how much time we had left.

"I'm too tired to stand up, I'm gonna stay here." Gavi whispered against my neck but I shook my head.

"You didn't eat the whole day." I whispered back while I went through his hair.

"I did, I ate before practive. I'm not hungry Anastasia, I'll stay here." He opened his eyes and looked at me. He looked so cute with those sleepy eyes.

"Okay, I'll stay here too." I decided and then slowly started moving back from Gavi.

"Where are you going?" He immediately raised his head as I stood up and went over to his wardrobe.

"I'll get a shirt, I'm too lazy to walk over to my room." I took a orange nike shirt and I took off my spanish clothes and folded them. I placed everything on the counter and since the shirt was too big I didn't need any pants.

"You look good." Gavi's sleepy voice immediately sent a smile across my face.

"Thank you." I crawled back into the bed with him and got under the covers. "Don't you want to take off your normal clothes?"

"Mhm, mhm yeah." He mumbled and changed into a white shirt. He got under the covers too and I pued him into a hug. He had other things in mind and pulled me on top of himself.

"Why didn't you go down?" He asked asI sat up on his waist. I looked down at him while running my hands up and down his arms.

"I don't wanna see Rodrygo. Main reason, also I was too tired to stand up." I added and he put his hands on my hips.

"Olay, yeah, good point." Gavi smiled as he pulles me closer and pressed a kiss ob my lips. "You know I love Luis."

"Enrique?"

"Yeah, I mean. He's done so much for me. Just alone for you." Gavi explained and I nodded while rolling down next to him.

"I agree, but I'll go to sleep now."

"Goodnight."