~26~

Your words are like a gunshot, I'm bleeding love.

***•_•***

(This is a rlly long chapter so sit back and relax 😭)

The police were having a hell of a hard time forcing words out of Wooyoung. He was refusing to speak, staring at the same spot when he was being questioned and the people questioning him were starting to give up.

They'd call San in to talk to him after an hour of questioning and no single answer. San went in, sitting in front of him, both of the younger's hands in his.

"Young-ah you need to talk to them. They need to know what happened to you so they can sort things out"

"I don't want to. It wasn't that deep anyway, I'll be fine"

"I really hate it when you say that", San had a soft yet harsh tone, "you always say you're fine but I know you're not. And you know that too. The Wooyoung that showed up at my door a few days ago was in need of desperate help, care and attention. I just know that what you went through for that one week was traumatic but please speak a bit and give them some idea"

"I don't want to."

"Baby-"

"Can we just stop the investigation entirely?", Wooyoung recovered his hand back, "the more they ask, the more I lose my mind"

San sighed leaving the room and reporting back with a sad look on his face.

They had to close the whole investigation.

Wooyoung usually spent some nights at San's but since he got back, he refused to go to school and would only stay in his own room for majority of the day. Whenever San went to check up on him he was either asleep or crying. It was one of the two. No in between.

He told San he wasn't in the mood to see anyone. So although all his friends were more than happy to know he was back they were still upset they couldn't see him.

San did practically beg him to let them come. And after series of that begging he eventually agreed. Which was why it shocked him when literally all seventeen of them forced themselves into his room. So San told them to take it in turns because it was just unreasonable to fit that amount of people in one room.

So they waited in the living room, coming in three at a time. Like it was some appointment.

At first it was Yunho, Yeosang and Hongjoong. They hugged Wooyoung till he had no breath left in him and Yunho even ended up crying, chanting how fucking worried he was. How he couldn't sleep at night with the dreadful thoughts of his best friend going missing and no idea when he'd be found.

"I'll let you have my chicken for a month", Yeosang sniffed.

"You can have my obese rhino house slippers for six weeks", Hongjoong added basically crying a pool.

"You can play any of my game you want whenever you like and however long you like", Yunho sobbed still hugging him.

Wooyoung looked like he had no life in him but he was still happy to see them, regardless. He tried to smile. He really did. But it was as if he'd lost every ability to and he didn't know how to show his love for them back so he just hugged them. For a long time.