1 • Years later

year: 2023

Justin's pov

I scroll on my feed page on instagram. I sigh looking at some fan accounts of me that post photos of Taylor's eras tour.

I miss her you know? I should have known mocking my bsf about her lasik surgey and posting on social media would give people the wrong idea.

I mean dont get me wrong now that I think about it. That post was mean and i should have never done it but like you gotta remember i took it as a light hearted joke.

I never thought it was cost me my best friend but its like i was already losing her.
Since i kept hurting her bsf so i feel like that post was her last straw.

That was years ago though and now im happily married and I still wish Selena the best.

"Hey bro", Ryan jumps on my couch and sits next to me.

"Whats up?", i say while locking my phone to pay attention to him.

"Look i know you miss Taylor so i was thinking lets go to ther eras tour,  he says half heartly smiling.

I bust out laughing. "You do know how my wife feels about her right?", i say while catching my breath.

Hailey had her fair share of problems with Taylor. It was never none of my buisness so i stayed out of it.

Note from author

also dont wanna see no hate abt hailey if u simply have a problem i suggest you click out of this book :)

Ryan rolls his eyes. "Justin thats her, you on the other hand deserve to go see her", he says sternly.

I sigh.

"Ryan i made fun of her, you really think she would want me at her tour let alone HER PRESENCE? ", i say getting a little mad.

"Justin that was YEARS ago im pretty sure she doesnt care now heck theres proably no bad blood between yall", he says getting annoyed.

I laugh. "Yeah says the person who made 2 verisons of bad blood which were btw both aggresive", i say while getting off the couch.

Ryan moans "ugh your so dramatic, your coming wether you like it or not, its time you two made up anyway." He walks out of the room.

"Does he really think thee Taylor swift is gonna forgive me that easy?", i laugh to myself.