~27~

If this is my path, hold my hand tight so I won't wander for long.

***•_•***

"Wooyoung, what is this?", Hongjoong was quick to shove his phone in Wooyoung's face, Seonghwa behind him, showing him the video Heeseung's friends had taken of him at the bar. He had no words. He watched it noticing how it was a public platform for all to see. He frantically read through the comments before San took the phone off him to look at him.

"Fuck.", San swore under his breath.

"That's... that's-"

"This is you isn't it?", Hongjoong asked him, "is this what you've been doing?"

"No I-"

"Does he look like he's having fun to you?", San asked Hongjoong, a bit disappointed.

"Who did this to you?", Hongjoong inquired, the comments hadn't stopped coming.

Wooyoung could feel himself shrinking, "it's not what you guys think. That- I-"

"I guess you're just seeing this", Seonghwa said almost in a whisper, "it went round the whole school. Everyone's talking about it"

Wooyoung was staring to feel dizzy.

"Woo is there something we need to know?", Hongjoong lowered his voice, placing a band on his shoulder, "do you wanna talk to us?"

Wooyoung glanced at San who nodded his head. There was no point hiding things from his friends anymore since the videos were released. So Wooyoung told them all what had happened when they went over to Wooyoung's that night. And like always, Yeosang was first to scream.

"THAT GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!", Yeosang squawked "HOW COULD HE BE SO INHUMANE?!"

Wooyoung flinched at the sound of Yeosang's voice, Jongho practically grabbing his hand and forcing him back down.

"And you just told no one?", Chan inquired innocuously and Wooyoung looked down.

"He threatened to harm everyone I knew if I uttered a word. And he'd done it before to Yunho, Yeosang and Hongjoong. So I was scared he'd do it to all of you. He had his eyes out for Felix and Han especially"

The said boys gasped out loud, slapping a hand over their mouths. The sudden fear of what would've happened if Wooyoung hadn't basically sacrificed himself for them washed over them. They would've literally been subjected to the same treatment. It made them tear up and they went round to hug him, constantly thanking him.

"It wasn't right to put yourself through that for our sake", Felix sobbed, "I know I did ten years of taekwondo but I don't think I could ever bring myself to actually fight those guys. But the fact you let yourself go through that for us just says a lot about you Wooyoung"

"It really does", Han wailed.

"The good thing is you're okay now. We know and we'll all help you. And that's not to say we're gonna protect you as if you're in desperate need of protection or to emasculate you", Yeonjun said, "but more stay with you and help you heal"