Gathering Arc: Chapter 6

==Clash of the elements==

Our group watches Garuphu emerge from the bathroom as the roof and a few walls get blown away by a big explosion. They withstand the shock waves but they won’t be able to release their full power anymore because of all the already fought tough enemies.

Lord Garuphu finally shows himself and, being confident in his power, he laughs: “Meehehehe! I’ve injected every power you can buy into my body!”

He starts to show off his might.

“Fire, Water, Rock and even your all so good lightning! This is why wealth is more important than anything! With money you can be stronger than anyone else and get all the power you want! Taking over a planet is no problem anymore! That’s why I’m going to free the people of their unnecessary belongings now, Meehehehe!”

He looks at Raiden.

“And you little squirt won’t stop me! You are going to be crushed!”

Shurui quickly analyzes: “He is not lying. He really injected himself every power you can buy on this planet. You have to come up with a plan that uses all our powers against this, Raiden.”

“Thanks Shurui-chan. First we’ll need to find out how strong he actually is to get a picture of what we’re dealing with. You understood, Erika, Atsume?”, Raiden suggests.

Erika and Atsume answer in unison: “YES!”, and Atsume continues: “I’ll test his raw power!”

Atsume dashes forward and changes her appearance, “Morph: Diamedic!”.

She turns into a short, rocky fellow and slows down due to the heavy hard shell but continues moving anyway. Garuphu punches her with all his might and uses his rock powers to fix her on the ground.

She notices that her outer shell got cracks as deep as 3cm and shouts: “Don’t try to tank a big hit just to land a big blow! He has enormous body strength!”

“Wow, this species is totally new to me! Their body consists of multiple layers of stone, one denser than the other. They can withstand super high pressure and heat but are slow and super heavy.”, Shurui says as she analyzes Atsume’s new form.

Erika wasn’t able to hold back her comment: “Well, Raiden is definitely the densest person here.”, and Raiden aggressively replies, “How many times do I have to prove that I’m intelligent?! Is it so hard to believe?!”, “Yes.”

Atsume frees herself by changing into a slime stuff again, “Morph release!”.

She slowly drips out of the shell and tries to land another hit on Garuphu but he notices and counters her attack with yet another one of his powers.

He places his hands on the floor and shouts: “Perpendicular Firepillar!”

A pillar of flames rises up from the ground, burning into the sky. The flames hit Atsume but hardly damage her.

He tries again: “Then what about this?”

He places his hands on the ground again, shouting: “Perpendicular Waterfall!”

As the water rises from the ground like a Geyser, Raiden uses the chance to electrify the water by holding his hands inside and doing a “Full Energy Release!”.

Garuphu screams in pain: “Aaaarrghh! How dare you! I’m the boss! I’m wealthy! You have to obey me you little brat!”

Now Erika rushes in with a quick: “No thank you!”, and swings her giant hammer to land a hit on Garuphu.

He tries to protect himself with the rock powers but Erika hammers down the wall he just created right in front of him.

With a “Morph: Nekoma!” Atsume changes to her cat-girl form and tries to attack again.

She is stopped by Garuphu's “Bolt Bullets!”, small lightnings, shooting out from his finger.

She can evade almost everyone of them with some maneuvers but two bullets hit whatsoever.

“Ha! How do you like that?”, Garuphu boasts.

Finally Raiden raises his voice: “Jump back a bit everyone, I have a strategy!”

They jump back: “Erika, do you have a rubber glove with you?”, “Yes, here you go.”

She hands him the glove from her pocket.

“Wait, why do you even need this thing?”, the confused Erika asks.

Shurui asks back: “Why do you even have that thing?”

Erika replies appalled: “I’m a mechanic! Remember?”

Raiden explains: “We’ll need that thing now.”

He turns his head to his other comrade: “Hey Atsume, how many more times can you shift your shape?”

Atsume looks back at him, also confused: “Well, since I’m a shape shifter, I can infinitely change my form. Why do you need to know that?”

Raiden responds with a smirk on his face: “You will see...”

He clenches his fists and punches them together, some little sparks appear around the little impact.

“It’s all needed to eradicate that fatass over there!”

=============================

What is Raiden planning? Will their plan work out and will they be able to stop Garuphu? Gotta keep reading!