36

The silence at the dining table utterly came to an end with a loud ringtone of Archana's phone breaking the silence Spread between the chauhans.

"Such a weirdo! "
Shaurya mumbled to himself hearing her ringtone while having his dinner
Rudra and avyaan just chuckled hearing him.

She immediately silenced her phone giving them an awkward smile

"What! "
She stood up from her seat
Her voice is loud and filled with joy that made them look at her.
Feeling gazes on her, she sat down hanging up her phone.

"I am sorry, I was just excited about my results,"
She mumbled playing with her finger.
Being embarrassed with Herself.

"Your first year results are out? "
She nodded at rudra's question.

"I wonder she even passed it or not,
As much as I saw in the university she roams around the college.. With her friend"
Shaurya stressed on the word friend which she ignored receiving glares from his father and brother

"You passed? "
This time it's avyaan making her shock! Cause he never talked to her.

She just nodded
"90%, mean I made 90 percent"
She answered, making shaurya cough.

"Congratulations. "
She just gave them a smile slightly bending her head

______________________________________

The loud music and chaos didn't enter the vip suits of the club.
With a glass of whiskey in his hand and a cigar in other hand abhimaan leaned back to the red leather sofa giving blank look to the people in front of him.

"It has to be stopped mr. Chauhan.
You should be coperate with each other, to stop all the problems arising"
A American in black suit
Probably a guy in late thirties said looking at abhimaan.

Abhimaan just swilred his glass.
"Seems like these Americans forgetting "who Am I and what I do who advises me right lucian? "
Abhimaan slammed his hand on the table.
"If someone tries to spoil a thing of me
I would ruin them for their eternity
If he want something, he should strike me directly not insted of burning the bloody animated things. Be a man viraansh rathore don't hide your self like a woman! "
Abhimaan smirked looking at the man beside the lucian

"Ha! I remembered it from the word woman!  There is a hot news that hukum sa is seeing someone these day. Not a woman but a girl and her name..? "
He wasn't able to complete his sentence as Abhimaan pinned him to the sofa choking his throat making his  breathless
Abhimaan's hold on his throat is chain tight, his eyes darkened. Another one tried to remove his hold.
But, a dead glare from abhimaan made him silence at his place.

"If you are thinking, you can cross this cabin after talking about her, it's your bloody misconception, just a second, if you have uttered her name, you would be lifeless by now, and I don't give a fuck about the consequences. "
He gritted tightening his hold on viraansh neck!

"If you even have a slightest thought of hurting her, I would burn down whole family of yours and you know I wouldn't be having no regrets for it.
If you even touch her shadow, I will rip your body into two and hang that body of ours at the entrance of your house. "
Abhimaan just pushed him back leaving his neck ruffling his hand in hair messing them.

He coughed gaining breathes.
"I would have finished you years ago, but a slightest part of me stopping me to do because of your mom! But, if you cross your limits, I promise I will chop you off in pieces feed them to my dogs. So, better stay out of her. "
Abhimaan pulled him by his collar.

"So, be a good boy, "
Patting his chest, abhimaan pushed him back.
Taking his caot,walked to the door.

"When the day, she gets out of the delusion and gets to know the real you, she will run away from you. "
Viraansh shouted.
Abhimaam who heared him pointed a gun at him.

"Seems like you are to eager to take my bullet. "
With that abhimaam shot making the glass table beside them crash.
Making the other two look at him.

"It didn't miss, I myself let it miss, but not next time, so, watch your tongue while talking to me. "
Abhimaan tucked his gun into his pants. Getting into his car he started to drove.

When the day, she gets out of the delusion and gets to the real you, she will run away from you
He slammed his hand the steering pinching his nose bridge not to care about that fool words.
Lighting up a cigarette he continued his drive to palaceHe was welcomed by his brothera who are disscussing something to themselves, he ignored them and walked forward
All he wanted now is to see her,

I thought no one no what she is to me
Then, how is that  bloody bastard got to know her?
He questioned to himself opening the door of her room.
He just raised his brows at the unexpected sight of her.
Removing and holding his coat in his hands he leaned to the wall crossing his hands, kept staring at her.

Her, who is dancing, not a dance precisely moving her body parts weirdly, moving her head to and from and side to side, she plugged her earphones, with that she did hear nothing. Facing his back
She swayed her hand twirling.

"Du.. Du.. Ta.. Ta "
Making sounds when she turned , she faced him abruptly leaving her phone to the ground.
Her eyes widened, finding him,.
She quickly crouched down, in the reason of picking her phone.
Gripping it in her hand.

What a day for you Archana?
And you are a pro in making you embarrassed in front of others..
For a second she looked up finding abhimaan smirking at her before looking down.
Abhimaan walked to her noticing her still crouching. Standing a step away forwarded his hand,
Don't no what got into her, she placed her little hand on his gaint one.
He made her stand,
She looked away surviving the embarrassing situation.

"You said, you don't know how to dance? "
He asked , his smirk making her condition worse.

"It's.. True.. "
"Well, it's just random movements. "
She mumbled.
He lifted her chin with his finger.

"Why are you downing your gaze, you can be real you, there is nothing to be embarrassed in front of me. Okay? "
He looked into her eyes.

"Well, Iam curious to know the reason behind your joy, with that, I can create the similar situations for you to ne jovial.. "
Abhimaan smirked.

"It's nothing, No actually, my results are out and I scored 90%and I didn't even study".
He noticed her lit up.
He just hummed making her frown.

"Really, I studied nothing expect attending my classes, I thought I would be failed, but I scored well that's making me happy, it's the first ever time it happened. "
She clapped her hands showing her milky teeth to her.

Her sudden talks always been his favorite, where for a second she forget everything and talks in flow.

Abhimaan again hummed
"Had your dinner? "
He asked making her nodd.

"Then, sleep.it's already late,"
He told her patting her head and walked to the door.
Before he could close the door
She called him out.
"Raja saab.. "
He halted between the wall and the door. He looked at her with questioning eyes singnalling  her to proceed.

She cleared her throat!
"Have you eaten? "
She asked making him narrow his eyes, well, being normal he replied with her yes, before closing the door.
Preventing the smile, that threatening to come out of his lips.

Raja saab! Have you eaten?
Her words echoing in his ears

So, the next chapter is here!.
So, I tried to show grey shade of abhimaan, how you guys felt?
What about abhimaan in this chapter? About archana.
Hit the star and do comment.

Next Chapter after 85 votes 20 comments