What is love (Kyungsoo)

Part 1

I've always liked acting, but out of all the castings I've attended, I've never been called.  Apparently I'm not very good or I don't have talent, although everyone says that I do, so even though I didn't like the idea, I decided to go to that casting where they asked for boys dressed as girls, what was it for?  I went with the hope that they would finally see that I can act, but once again I heard the typical phrase "thank you, we'll call you", obviously they won't call me.

I leave the place frustrated, I don't even take off my costume, I walk while cursing and seriously thinking about giving up acting, I sit on a bench in a park and seconds later I see a girl sitting next to me, just a backpack bigger than the one she holds in her hands separates us, is foreign and beautiful.
-Excuse me, do you speak English?  – she asks me and I just look at her like a fool, I see that she makes a sign for me to wait while she writes on her phone, after a few seconds she shows me what she was writing and I realize that she is using the translator, she asks me if I know that address.
-Ye...yes - my voice is inaudible, and I am grateful that it is so, since I remember that I am still disguised as a girl, perhaps for that reason she approached me, I clear my voice and pretend to speak with a female voice - it is close... - I see she looks at me confused and I realize I'm speaking to her in Korean, I take my phone and I do the same as her, I use the translator to tell her that I do know the address, in fact, it's not far, just a few blocks away.
-Oh, what a relief!  – she says while smiling and I think I had never seen such a beautiful smile - can you tell me where I should go, please?  – she says to her phone to now show me the sentence written in the translator.
-Yes - I tell her with a feminine voice and in a terrible English, but she understands me as she stands up and takes her big backpack to put it on her back and then takes her smaller one.  I stand up and indicate her with my hand to follow me, she follows me and I write in the translator in which hotel or hostel she will stay, since I do not remember that there is one on that street, she tells me that she will do couchsurf, and then she explains that is sleeping on the sofa of people who offer it in that application, I look at her in amazement, since she will be staying in a stranger's house, and apparently my astonished face makes her laugh, since she tells me that it is not the first time she does it, it will only be two nights until she finds a permanent place to rent.

 It is at that moment that an idea occurs to me, since with the boys we are a little short of money, and our partner Jongdae has just married, his bed is available, thanks to the blessed translator I tell her that I live with my cousins ​​and some friends, a big lie, I know, but I must sound convincing, I'm sure that for anyone it would be strange that a girl lives with only men, she tells me to give her my number so that we can talk about it the next day, I agree and write it down in her phone, of course I write Kyunggie instead of my name.  When we arrive at the place where she will be staying, she says goodbye to me with a beautiful smile and I practically run to my apartment.

-You did what?  – Junmyeon tells me, opening his eyes wide.
-Just admit it, we need to cover the space that Jongdae left – I say trying to sound convincing and now without that long and annoying wig.
-Is it just for that? or did you like the girl?  – Minseok tells me smiling.
-How beautiful was she?  – now it's Chanyeol who asks.
-That doesn't matter, we need the money to pay the rent – ​​in fact, I don't want to tell them that she is very beautiful.
-I need to see her first, otherwise she won't come in - Baekhyun says seriously.
-So, she will sleep with me in the room?  – Sehun asks excited and nervous at the same time.
-No!  – I yell but then I lower my voice – you will sleep with Jongin.
-And why with me?  - he tells me annoyed.
-Because she thinks I'm the only girl here - I say embarrassed as everyone laughs uproariously.
-That means, that you should sleep dressed as a girl?  – Minseok asks while still laughing.
-I…didn't think of that - I say quickly.
-Very bad Kyungsoo, you should have thought before offering that bed – Junmyeon says – in fact, you should have asked us before.
-I know, but I can't let her sleep on strangers' sofas.
-And here she will not be with strangers? - Chanyeol says.
-To her, Kyunggie is no longer a stranger - I blush again and everyone laughs again, I can only give everyone a murderous look.
-I don't know, I think you should apologize and tell her that she can't…
-No!  - I think I sound and look desperate, since everyone looks at me holding back their laughter - just... give her a chance, it will be for a short time - the boys agree and I just want her to call me or send me a text, I seriously want to see her again, the bad thing is that I will have to continue with this farce of being a girl.

The next day I get a message, it's from Melissa, that's her name and again I think I've never read such a beautiful name. The message is in Korean and has some mistakes, but I can still understand it, I smile like a fool until I read the question if she can see the apartment that same afternoon, I panic and start running around the apartment yelling:
-She will come in the afternoon! quick!
-What's wrong Kyungsoo? why so much noise  – Junmyeon asks leaving his room.
-She will come in the afternoon… and I need all of you…
-Calm down - Junmyeon gives me a little blow on the head - what are we supposed to do? besides, she might not even want to stay here after seeing us.
- No!  she has to stay, help me get Jongin to change room.

 It was a hopeless case, Jongin flatly refused to change room, so I have to convince Sehun to change room, the deal is that I have to cook for him until Melissa goes back to her country, so with the help of Junmyeon, Minseok, Sehun and sometimes Chanyeol we moved my things and Sehun's things to their respective places. Jongin and Baekhyun don't move a single finger, I also tell them they should pretend to be my cousins.
-Your cousins? Kyungsoo, we don't even look alike to be relatives – Minseok says.
-Please guys, I never ask you for favors, now it's time for you to do something for me – I tell them seriously.
-Okay, we'll help you, but I insist that you should soon fix the mess you created by yourself – Junmyeon looks at me seriously.
-Another thing, that Jongin doesn't come out of the bathroom only in a towel – I say quickly.
-What?! do I have prohibitions in my own house? - Jongin says annoyed.
-Just…get dressed before leaving the bathroom.

In the afternoon, I'm more nervous than ever, not to mention that everyone laughs when they see me dressed as a girl again, I don't like it, but it's a necessary evil.  She arrives on time, I put on my long wig and clear my voice before opening the door, when I see her I feel like my heart is beating strongly, at times I think that it will be thrown out of my chest at any moment.
-Hello – she tells me in Korean, I can only smile since her pronunciation is very cute.
-Hello - I answer in Korean also faking a female voice - come in please - we go to the living room and only speaking in monosyllables in English I focus on touring the apartment, but when the boys see her, they all stand up with their mouths open and stop doing what they were doing, even Jongin looks at her and then brings out his alter ego Kai, he always jokes that only in two situations his alter ego called Kai appears, when he dances or when he sees a beautiful girl, and this is when he appears and I just look at him seriously.
-Hi, my name is Jongin, but you can call me Kai - he tells her in English, since how long has Jongin been speaking English?
-My name is Chanyeol, call me whatever you want - they both give her a side smile and I just want to kill them.
-Hello, excuse them, sometimes they don't know how to behave – Junmyeon says while reading in English on his phone – my name is Junmyeon, and I'm Kyunggie's cousin, he's my brother Minseok – I see how the latter looks at him and then greets her waving his right hand - you've already seen my cousin Jongin, and they are our friends Chanyeol, Baekyun and Sehun – the last two greet her the same as Minseok.
-Hello, thank you for offering me a space in your apartment, you are very kind – she shows her phone to Junmyeon and he gives her a small smile while staring at me.

 Everything is ready and Melissa arrives at the apartment the next day, she comes with her large backpack on her back and the smallest one in her hands, seriously, I never thought that that image would fascinate me so much, seeing her hanging around the apartment is like a breeze of fresh air, even watching her going to the kitchen for a glass of water is something I love, but every moment I find it more difficult to continue with this farce, I have to pretend calm when she hugs me or just takes my arm, apparently she thinks that Kyunggie is very shy, but if she knew the truth and above all that I'm having a hard time not letting my erection shows when she's around me, like the time I was willing to tell her the truth, my stress level was a hundred, she noticed it and for the same reason at night she approached me and lay down next to me, while she hugged me from behind she told me that if I wanted to talk about anything she would listen to me, shit! at that moment I wanted to tell her the truth, but feeling her warm embrace did not allow me, I knew that if I told her the truth, perhaps I would never feel her body again or have her hugs, even if they were that way.