What is love (Kyungsoo)

Part 2

 On many occasions the boys warn me that it's time to tell her the truth, I want to, but my fear of her reaction prevents me, Junmyeon insists that if I don't tell her now, the storm will be worse later. I already have a little plan to tell her the truth, but when I come out of the bathroom disguised as Kyunggie again, I see Chanyeol and Minseok outside the bathroom, I don't give them any importance since I think they want to use the bathroom, but it's Chanyeol who cuts me off.
-It's time for you to tell her – the giant tells me with his hoarse voice, I just look at him and then listen to Minseok speak in a low voice.
-Kyungsoo, if you really like her that much you should…
-I can't, at least not in the way you suggest – I also say in a low voice.
-Argh! it's enough!  – Chanyeol takes my arm and leads me to the living room.
-What are you doing?  let me go - I say in a serious tone, when we get to the living room I see Melissa sitting watching TV.
-There's something you should know - Chanyeol tells her as he holds me on one side and Minseok holds me on the other.
-Ok, but…is it necessary to hold Kyunggie like that?  maybe you are…
-Tell her the truth – I feel Minseok's gaze fixed on me.
-What truth?
-Do I tell her or you tell her?  – Chanyeol gives me a little squeeze on the arm and I just want to run away from there, in fact, I try to run but Chanyeol's big hands stop me in time, shit!
-He's a man – Chanyeol says it so calm while she looks at me and then starts laughing.
-How can she be a man? Kyunggie is too pretty to be a man… - that's when Chanyeol takes off my long wig and I can only close my eyes, no one speaks or breathes.
-Personally, I think Kyungsoo looks better as a man – I hear Minseok speak.
- What… what is this?
-His name isn't Kyunggie, it's Kyungsoo, and he's a man – Minseok says a little embarrassed.
-Neither Junmyeon nor Jongin, not even Minseok are related to Kyungsoo, in fact, there are not even family ties between them, we are all friends – now it is Chanyeol who speaks in a serious tone.
-It's a joke, right?  - I can feel the confusion and disappointment in her voice, I don't look at her, I can't do it, but then she speaks again and I know she's addressing me, since she almost yelled at me - look at me - I look at her and now she's furious -all this time…did you cheat on me?  did you all laugh at me?
-No – is the only thing I can articulate.
-You bastards – she says to go to the room and slam the door shut.
-Melissa!  - I scream desperately to go after her, but the boys stop me - let me go!  because of you now she…!
-It's not our fault!  – Chanyeol yells at me – it's yours, you decided to continue with this ridiculous game of pretending to be a girl!
-Enough – Minseok stands between the two – I think you should…
-Don't tell me what to do - I let go of both of their grasp and run to the room - Melissa, please, just listen to me - she doesn't answer, I'm terrified of the idea that she'll take all her things and leave the apartment - I can explain to you - she still doesn't answer, so I run to Junmyeon's room and take out of his closet the first pants with the first sweater I see, I get dressed quickly, I don't even care if it's not a good match.  When I leave the room I see that Melissa is already leaving the apartment with her big backpack on her back and the smallest one in her hands, neither Minseok nor even Chanyeol do anything to stop her, I just run after her and when I reach her I grab her left arm – I can explain – I say in English.
-Don't touch me – she jerks out of my grasp – you're a fucking liar.
-Just listen to me.
-And what are you going to say?! that this is your modus operandi for foreign girls to agree to go with you to your apartment?!
-I am an actor…
-I am going out of here.
-No!  I really am an actor, actually that's what I aspire to, but…
-And they should give you a prize.
-Oh really? - I say giving a small smile.
-It's not a compliment, idiot.  You really cheated on me, you and your friends - she tells me seriously, it hurts that she talks to me like that, her beautiful smile is no longer there for me - you're good, really.
-Melissa…
-Shut up, I don't want to hear you and see you again - she turns around and I immediately stop her.   
-No! don't go, please listen to me - but all I get is a big slap from her, I just stay static without being able to move, she gives me one last look full of anger and leaves, seriously my body doesn't react, even though I want to run after her, but I guess I deserve it for being such an idiot.

 After ten minutes of just standing there doing nothing, I go back to the apartment, and when I open the door and walk through the living room, I see Junmyeon stands up and addresses me.
-What happened?  Minseok told me that…
-Don't talk to me - I say furiously.
-Don't be mad at me. Kyungsoo, we all warned you…
-Shut up!  I had a plan to tell her the truth! but that stupid giant ruined everything!
- Look, dwarf! do not mess with me because it will go very badly for you! - Chanyeol yells at me.
- Hey, enough! - Junmyeon yells.
-I was going to say it my way but…!
-Idiot, your techniques weren't working. Only an idiot would think of impersonating a girl to attract another.
-You know nothing! so don't talk if you don't know how things are!
-Enough!  – Junmyeon yells at us – Chanyeol, you better shut your mouth… - I don't even listen to them, I don't want to listen to them, so I go to my room or the one I shared with Melissa and I lock myself in there, the first thing I do is to enter to her Instagram through the account that she created for Kyunggie, since as Kyunggie I told her that I didn't have social media because I didn't like them, I couldn't give her my real Instagram, and as expected she has already deleted me, and not only that, she also has blocked me. I can't help feeling angry towards the boys, but I also feel angry towards myself, Mabe if I had taken off my wig the moment she first spoke to me, and talked to her like Kyungsoo, all this would have been avoided.

 I try to see her account through my own Instagram but her account is private, I'm sure she did it just so that I couldn't access her account or send her messages, I don't know if I should send her a request, although I'm sure she wouldn't accept it.
 After thinking about it for almost the whole night, I decide to send her a request, I even dare to send her a message: please listen to my explanation, then you can yell at me and if you want you can tell me not to bother you anymore, but please listen to me.

 I admit that it is not the idea that she asks me to leave her alone, but it is the only thing that I can think of at this moment. The days go by and I still have no answer, she has not even accepted my request, while I wait for an answer from her I send her another message, there I tell her what I feel and how I would like things to be, in fact, it looks more like a poem or song:
Girl, I can't explain what I feel
You make a day feel like a minute
With you, I'm the main character in a movie
As if I recorded an action scene where I'm going to see you
like i'm the hero
You are perfect for me and I imagined
What would it be like if we were together?
If you only said "okay"
Everything would be perfect, oh baby
I lost my mind the moment I saw you
Everything slows down except you.
tell me if this is love
sharing and learning
Too many emotions every day with you
How to argue, cry and hug
tell me if this is love
All the men in the world envy me
They must die of jealousy of me, because I have you
Even after the sun and the moon are gone
Nothing will change, you will know that I am a boy that you can trust
I don't know why but this unconditional emotion
Did you ever imagine it? when you are next to me
You shine even brighter as I make myself a better boy.
If you sincerely wish, will it come true like in the stories?
Not a happy ending, but happily ever after
I will trust you, I will protect you and comfort you, I will be by your side
I will never leave you alone
Now I can tell that this is love
I will make you laugh very often like a child
I'll make you feel comfortable, like we're friends
Tell me what is love?

I think my heart stops for a moment when I see that I have an answer from her: why are you doing this?! do you think it's so funny that you like to laugh at me?!
 I can feel that she is still furious with me, still I write to her: I just want to talk, can we get together? you put the day and place.
I don't get an answer for several hours: and who will I talk to? with Kyunggie or with the guy who made fun of me?
My answer is immediate: with Kyungsoo, and I have never made fun of you.
Again it takes time to answer, but she does. There she tells me the day, the time and the place, I'm excited, but also terrified, what if she tells me that she doesn't want to see me again and to leave her alone? no! I want her to listen to me and believe me, but above all, I want her to give me the opportunity to show my true self, the real Kyungsoo.

I leave the apartment without saying anything to anyone, I haven't talked to the guys since Melissa left the apartment, even though everyone, especially Junmyeon, tries to get a word out of me, but I'm still furious with them, I'm also still in the room I shared with Melissa.
I arrive at the place, to say that I am nervous and scared is not enough, I am terrified, I do not want her to reject me without giving me a chance, when I see her approaching my heart beats a thousand, she looks confused, and it is obvious, she never saw me completely like Kyungsoo.
-Hello - I say nervously.
-Hi… I don't know why I'm here – she says in an annoyed tone.
-Please Melissa, just listen to me, I have a very good explanation – I tell her joining my palms.
- So?
-I…I was an idiot, if I had changed before leaving the casting, or at least I had taken off my wig when you sat next to me, things would be different.
-And why were you dressed as a girl?  – I tell her about the casting and how I was rejected again – ok, I can understand that, what I don't understand is why you pretended to be a girl, you would have told me the same thing that day…
-I didn't know how to react when I saw you - she looks at me as if I were the biggest liar in the world - what I wrote... that's how I felt when I saw you for the first time, with that big backpack and the other smaller one in your hands, that's how I feel and it's also what I want in the future.
-Seriously, they were so stupid rejecting you, you're so good at acting, I should go, I don't even know why I came…
-No! - I tell her taking her hand and looking at her pleadingly - please listen to me, everything I say is true, I like you... a lot - I still hold her hand - I just want you to see the real Kyungsoo.
-Even if I listened to your explanation and it was good… I don't know if I could trust you.
 -Just let me show you that I'm sincere, that I've never made fun of you, especially that what I feel for you is real - I see that she thinks about it, and for a long time, since she remains silent for several minutes, but finally she gives me her answer.

Almost every day I send her a message on Instagram, sometimes it's just a good morning, at first I don't get quick responses, but with days passing by Melissa answers my messages, she even accepts my request on Instagram, I know from the likes on one of my photos, it was from when I didn't know anything about her and I put a depressing description, and then another like on the post with the message I sent her, I titled it WHAT IS LOVE.

1 MONTH LATER

-You are a bastard - she gives me a little blow on the arm and I look at her surprised - at times I thought I was turning myself into a lesbian.
-What?
-It's embarrassing, when you were Kyunggie, many times I thought that you had beautiful lips, I even wondered what it would feel like to kiss those heart-shaped lips – I smile at her words.
-There is nothing wrong with it.
-Of course there is, silly! remember that I thought you were a girl.
-Well, now you can kiss me all you want, because I'm a man, are my lips really heart shaped?
-Yes, nobody never told you?
-No, but I like that you're the one to say it - I kiss her gently while I attach her body to mine, this is definitely love, because I feel I can fly since Melissa agreed to give me a chance, and more knowing that my feelings are reciprocated .