Chapter 2

Isa then turned to Damien and nodded at.
Isa- Nice to meet you.
Damien, his opinion of her, was still... undetermined of Isabella as a potential threat to his inheritance. Another reason to keep Jon nearby. Speaking of Jon, why was he nervously shifting his feet? She turned to Jon and smiled at him.
Isa- Nice to meet you Jon, how's it flying? Jon sputtered.
Jon- You know I am Superboy?
Isa- That's a stupid way you cannot simply clean and reveal your identity as Superboy just because somebody asks you how 'it is flying?' Even if it's a family friend, that's a common form of greeting. Also you need a better costume and disguise than a pair of glasses. Thank you very much. I don't know what Uncle Clark was thinking but I do not agree with that. I have stated my opinions on this before and I will continue to do so unless I see any changes. Lastly for the way you really jeopardize the identities of your family as well as this family since if you're Superboy Damian's only friend and the relation of Robin and Superboy is clear. Honestly if you figured out one identity you figure out everyone's identity that's kind of stupid but OK who am I to judge.
Jon looks stunned and suddenly blurted out.
Jon- OK she's definitely Batman's daughter.
Isabella chuckled. Moving towards Cass, She signed.
Isa- Hey, how are you?
Cass- I'm fine.
With that Isa turned around and as she went to her room Bruce stopped her with an arm on her shoulder.
Bruce- Isabella I really didn't mean to send you away but I thought you would be safer.
Isa- Hey i saw how that turned out. But thanks anyway it gave me a really good time for self-discovery and being betrayed again and again really helps you understand people's personalities. Never mind that and honestly just a side note I mean when you are reproducing again your adoption thing is genetic.
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Isa's bedroom, the atmosphere is filled with nostalgia as she reminisces about her past.
Isa- This where I used to draw and get scolded by Alfred to do so.
Tikki- It's nice to see where you grew up Mari.
Isa- Please just call me Isa. Marinette is ready to move on. But Alfred always took a pic
Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
Isa- Come in!
Alfred- Dinner is ready Bella. I must say it is good to have you back.
Isa- Good to be back.
Alfred- And just as a side note, if they get too overbearing, just signal me and the issue will be resolved.
Isa- Thank you Grandpa.
Alfred- Anytime Bella.
Smiles mischievously.
Alfred- And do come 5 minutes later.
Catching up on the joke.
Isa- And why so GrandPa?
Alfred- It is considered fashionable to be late. (mischievous smile)
Isa- Hmm...Indeed.(mischievous smile)
At dinner, everyone gathers around the round table and notices two extra plates—one placed to the right of Bruce and the other between Cass and Damian. The expressions on Bruce, Dick, and Jason's faces show a reminiscent smile.
Damian- Alfred where is Luscina
Bruce-It is not Luscina...
Isa- Oh! But it is Wayne. Surly you remember signing off your parental rights since those Guardians do hmm..?
Damian- Stop acting like you don't want to be here Luscina
Isa- Judging too soon don't you think Al-Wayne?
Jason- So, How was Paris?
Isa- Traumatic and enlightening. Please don't ask me to elaborate.
Tim- Just wanna ask why Alfred sits with us even though we have been asking for quite some time? I mean come on! I spent a lot of effort on that PPT!
Alfred sitting down with them- I assure you it was only a form of silent protest since Bella was shipped away.
Dick- We never told you guys the story did we?
Jason- Nah 'cause B is a big fuc–
Alfred- Jason...
Jason- Sorry Alfred.
Dick- So what happened was that...
—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback to when Marinette was 5.
Bruce just came down for Dinner and was confronted with Dick and Jason wrestling on the carpet, Isa giggling watching them and Alfred apparently cooking.
Bruce sighs- What happened now boys?
Dick- Nothing!
Bruce- Mhmm. And the reason you are fighting is..?
Jason- Uhh... Food! Alfred I need food! (runs off)
Dick- Uhh... I need food too. (runs off)
Bruce looks at Isa with a questioning look.
Isa shrugs. Isa- They were like this when I got down too Dad.
Bruce pinching the bridge of his nose looking totally done with everything.
Bruce- Let's go to dinner Bluebell.
Picks her up and with Isa giggling in his arms and feeling content as never before, maybe with his parents, walks in the direction of the dinner hall where the boys had run off.
Alfred brought dinner to the table, and they all prepared to eat. Alfred was walking away, to go wherever he went when he disappeared, but Isa turned in her seat to frown at him.
Isa-Where are you going?
Alfred stopped, turning to address her.
Alfred-I have other duties I must attend to.
Isa-But you're our grandfather! Why don't you sit and eat with us?"
Alfred- Miss...
Isa- And 'Master' this, 'Miss' that Grandpa. You are our grandfather. Why this? It doesn't make sense to me.
Alfred- Because I respect the members of this family very much, and I will always do so."
Isa- What about feelings?
Alfred looked taken aback by her question.
Isa with tears in her eyes- Don't you love us too?"
Alfred- Of course I do. I love you all as if you were my own."
Isa- Then sit with us. Please?"
Alfred looking touched- I hope you do not mind me intruding on dinner... Bruce."
—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaws were dropping around the table.
Tim- And what about the no "Miss" thing?
Isa- That. Believe it or not, that is because I asked him nicely to drop it and he agreed! Also a little bit of Dick's training thrown in the mix.
Tim- Dick's what training?
Isa- HE NEVER TAUGHT YOU GUYS THAT?! Don't worry we will improve that. Tomorrow's lesson will be weaponizing your innocence.