1

I was playing CRK while waiting for the bus to come. It's was kinda hard to ignore all the comments made about me from the popular girls, but at least I can just shut out the world when I'm playing. They hated me because I wasn't like them, I wasn't feminine and girly, I didn't wear makeup, I would rather wear big sweaters and baggy shirts than dresses, and I was too shy and introverted. They spread rumors about me and now the whole school practically hates me. That's why I didn't have any friends...

But who need friends when you have games. I love gaming, my favorite is Cookie run! It's a very unpopular game, but I gave it a chance and it was sooo fun! I wish more people in my school could play so maybe I could have friends...? That'll probably never happen, especially since everyone thinks that the game is silly and childish. I play all the games, but cookie run kingdom is my favorite! All the little cookies are sooooo cuteee! I really wish that I could live inside of Earthbread, everything just looks so fun!

*Bus noises*

The bus interrupted my thoughts. I put my phone away and get on the bus. I take my seat at the front of the bus, I know I get off the last stop, but all the popular girls and boys sit in the back and they bully me so much. I take out my phone and start playing again.

"Oh my gosh! Are you really playing that stupid game?!" I froze, dropping my phone onto my lap. It's we Mina, the meanest girl in school. She was pretty and she dated the entire football team. She even dated my crush, leaving me heartbroken for years. She always hated me, ever since the incident...

"I-I-I um..." I couldn't even stutter out a single sentence...

"Shut up! That game is sooo childish, might as well go back to elementary school!" She sneered, her reddish brown orbs starring daggers at me. I can feel my baby blue orbs tearing up so I shut my eyes in a weak attempt to make my sadness go away. But it didn't...

"Oh my god!! Oh mY GOD!!! ARE YOU GONNA CRY?!?" She laughed. I clutched my phone, my only support, but then she grabbed it.

"You don't need this." She smash my phone on the ground, stomping on it for good measure. My phone was destroyed and I knew my mom wouldn't let me buy another one. It felt like my entire world had been crushed, no more gaming for me...

"Look, now it's as dead as your dad!" She laughed and walked away as I picked up the missing pieces of my phone. My dad died from a plane crash when I was ten. He was a great man, and I'd do anything, anything at all just to hear his voice say 'I love you' again. I inspected my phone. It's wasn't broken beyond repair, maybe I could get it fixed.

I stared out the bus window as one by one, students was dropped off at their home. Lastly, it was my stop, I got off the bus and when inside.

"A-anyone h-h-home?" I stutter out. Of course no one was home, mom was still working, my brother was probably with his girlfriend and my sister was out with her friends. My siblings HATE me, they think I'm not normal, but mg mom loves me. She is just never home since she has to work in order to provide for all of us.

I went upstairs and grabbed my pocket money, 500 dollars in total. I've been working on selling my art for money and I was quite popular online. Then I snuck into my brother's room to use his computer. I googled, 'nearest phone repair place near me' and after scrolling threw the expensive or the bad options, I settled on some sketchy place only a mile away. The reviews are good and it was in my budget, but the place in the photos looked... creepy... but beggars can't be choosers, aye? I printed out the address and the map before I closed the tab, shut off the computer, left my house with my destroyed phone, hopped on my bike and rode off.

I wasn't very athletic so biking a mile was gonna be tough and I was covered in sweat by the end of it. The phone repair shop was just like the photo, creepy. I parked my bike and went inside. The inside was just as creepy and worn down as the outside and their was a lady running the store. She was repairing as phone for someone else and it seems like she was a professional. That made me a bit more comfortable.

After the lady was done with the boy, it was my turn. I gave her my phone and she went right to work, no words had been exchanged between us. It was like magic, my phone was repaired in the matter of minutes.

"510 dollars." She uttered. My heart sank a bit. I only had 500 dollars... I gave her the money and she counted it.

"Your 10 dollars off." A shiver went through my spine.

"S-s-s-s-sorry m-m-ma'am. I-I-I-I didn't bring m-m-more m-m-m-money." The lady gave me a look.

"I-I-I c-can g-g-go b-ba-ba-back h-h-h-home and g-get m-more-" She cuts me off.

"Say, do you have the game 'Cookie run kingdom'?" It was a weird question, but I nodded.

"Play it now. No extra payment needed." She hands me my money back to me which is weird. I was planning to play anyway, but now I wasn't so sure. But if it was going to make my phone repair free than I'll do it.

"O-okay." She hands me my phone and I turn it on and boot up the game. The game was playing a little smoother than usual when I felt a electric shock. Then another and another. I feel myself blackout, black spots coming into my vision. I fell to the floor and I get dizzy and dizzier. I feel like puking.

I close my eyes, accepting my fate...

To be continued...