2

I wake up groggily on the ground. As my vision goes back to normal, I look around. It looks like I'm in a forest of some kind. My thoughts run through my head like a race. Was I just kidnapped? What's happening? Where's my phone? Where am I?

I stand up and brush off the dirt from my dress. I look around and I find my phone on the ground. Weird... I grab my phone only to see that it's dead. Crap, I need a charger. I start to walk around in a straight line, hoping in not just walking more into the forest... The forest seems never ending and dangerous, there was no other life than plants and me. I was always one for nature, but this was different, especially since I didn't know where I am.

Then I hear it. A singular bark. My thoughts raced in my head once again. Could it be wolfs? Coyotes? But in stepped in something I would have NEVER expected. A cakehound... like the ones in Cookie run...

"C-Come h-h-he-here buddy..." I stick out my hand for the cakehound to come to me, but to my surprise, it bit me!

"OUCH!!" I yelled out. I pull my hand away.

"Who's there?!" Someone yelled out. I get up, the cakehound circling around me. It looks like the cakehound just wanted to play. I look around and spotted someone through the trees. Is... Is that Gingerbrave?! Am I really in the r cookie run universe!?!!? Millions of thought ran through my head and my phone started to buzz.

I instantly took it out of my pocket and picked up the call.

"H-h-h-hello?" I stuttered out.

"Hello, Y/N." It was the lady from before!

"W-where a-a-am I?" I softly whispered, trying to remain unnoticed. I can hear Gingerbrave and his friends looking for me and I don't know what would happen if they found me. What if I'm trapped here forever?? What if I mess up the storyline?? What if I'm deleted?!

"I think you know where you are Y/N..."

"Y-y-yea. The c-c-c-cookie r-run u-universe aka E-E-Earhbread."

"Yup. You can leave whenever you want with whoever you want. Nothing you do here will effect the real game. But once you leave, you can never come back to that universe. Also all the cookies are influenced by you so do be careful with this power. Do you understand?" I gasped a bit, my blue orbs showing my excitement. This means I can get myself a boyfriend who can protect me, but also be gentle with me. I have sooo many options, who could it be?

"I-I-I u-u-u-understand!" The phone call ended and I was left smiling, my porcelain skin practically glowing.

"Helloooo?!" Gingerbrave called out to me again.

"Um, H-h-hi?" I stuttered out, emerging through the trees. Gingerbrave and his friends looked so much different as a human.

Chili Pepper sneered at me. Asleep in her arms was Custard the III. He was probably tired from all the healing he had to do, poor thing.

"Who are you?" She asked, defensively.

"Y-Y-Y/N." I stuttered out again. I wish I didn't have this stupid stutter, but it's really hard to stop it.

"That's a strange name." Wizard softly muttered, probably thinking I couldn't hear him. It hurt me a bit. I could feel my blue orbs tear up a bit, but I wipe the tears away. I can't look weak, at least not now!

"I-I-I'm t-trying t-t-to f-f-f-find m-m-my w-wa-way to the Hollyberry Kingdom." Gingerbrave quickly interrupted me.

"You're not far then! Just down the path!" I nodded.

"T-T-T-T-Thank you." I stuttered out before I left. I followed the trail, but I quickly got bored and my phone was dead again! So clearly, I started to sing.

"This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright songggggggggggggg!!!" I started to sing louder. Then I heard leaves rustling. I stopped singing.

"W-w-who's t-t-there?!" Then I saw him. Werewolf. He was his human form and clearly scared. I approached him softly, trying to not make myself look like a threat.

"H-h-hi." I stuttered out. He backed away.

"N-n-no n-n-need t-to b-be scared.." I approach him again.

"Back off!" He was loud and kinda scary. I fell to the floor in tears. Then I remembered what the lady said. 'Also all the cookies are influenced by you so do be careful with this power.' I get a idea.

"Werewolf... You can trust me, ok? Just be gentle..." He starts to approach me, perhaps what the lady said was true.

"Sorry about my outburst. I never had anyone be so kind to me before." I smile as he picks me up and hugs me.

"Thank you." He smiles and kisses my cheek. He's so sweet! He would be my dream day, but he smells kinda bad so I can't choose him.

"No p-p-p-problem!" I smile at him again.

"s-s-say... M-m-my l-l-le-legs are t-tired. C-could y-y-you c-ca-carry me to the Hollyberry Kingdom?"

"Of course!" She starts to ride me off to the Hollyberry kingdom. He is much faster than me! I hope they have a charger there, I need my phone!

To be continued...