🎀 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 [ 𝗩𝗜 ] 🎀

[08.10.2023 - 08.11.2023]
[FLUFF]
[CHARACTERS: GIYUU TOMIOKA, TENGEN UZUI, SHINOBU KOCHO, KYOJURO RENGOKU, MITSURI KANROJI, OBANAI IGURO, SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA]
[AU: NONE]
[GENDER NOT SPECIFIED]
[REQUESTED: NO]

[SCENARIO: YOU BRUSH THEIR HAIR]

GIYUU TOMIOKA:- He's very calm and enjoys when you do so

GIYUU TOMIOKA:
- He's very calm and enjoys when you do so.
- He can't help but smile at how nice it feels, both the brushing and having you tending/paying attention to him. Sometimes he'll eventually close his eyes to relax.
- "Thank you."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

TENGEN UZUI:
- Laughed and asked you to style it however you'd like when you finished.
- He had to sit for you to do so (which he teased you for) but let you do as you please, entertaining himself with something else while he waited.
- "Make me look extra flashy, yeah?"

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

SHINOBU KOCHO:
- She had been a little busy so you let her take a break and relax, sitting behind her and brushing her hair out.
- It't not often you get to see it let down so make the most of it! She greatly appreciates the things you do for her, big or small, and always manages to return the favour.
- "You're too sweet."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

KYOJURO RENGOKU:
- Won't complain in the slightest and just lets you be, and soon enough he'll begin to talk to you to pass the time.
- It doesn't matter what you're talking about. It could be the most random topic and he's find a way to make it an entire conversation.
- "I recently found this new recipe I'd like to try, actually!"

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

MITSURI KANROJI:
- She was so happy and instantly wanted to return the favor.
- 1. She ended up doing the same for you afterwards, 2. Once you had finished she began to pamper you with a spa day together, and used any and every spa item she could find. She loves to spend time with you no matter what the activity the same way she loves to spoil you with gifts and affection.
- "What color would you like your nails to be?"

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

OBANAI IGURO:
- He's surprised at first but doesn't really mind, allowing you to continue brushing while sitting in a comfortable silence.
- To pass the time he'll mess around a little with Kaburamaru, feeding him a small snack or two.
- "I appreciate it."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA:
- Surprisingly he falls asleep after a while. He'll try to keep his eyes open but sooner or later, he can't help the sleep taking over because of how nice it feels.
- When he wakes up he'll be embarrassed after realizing he dozed off, but brushed it off by thanking and hugging you, resting his face in your neck to hide his red face.
- *Hoooonk mimimimi*

[A/N: You can just expect me to say I hope it isn't OOC in every single chapter💀Hopefully you enjoyed, please consider voting!]