🎀 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 [ 𝗩𝗜𝗜 ] 🎀

[08.11.2023 - 08.20.2023]
[FLUFF]
[CHARACTERS: GIYUU TOMIOKA, TENGEN UZUI, SHINOBU KOCHO, KYOJURO RENGOKU, MITSURI KANROJI, OBANAI IGURO, SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA]
[AU: NONE]
[GENDER NOT SPECIFIED]
[REQUESTED: NO]

[SCENARIO: YOU FALL ASLEEP ON THEIR SHOULDER]

GIYUU TOMIOKA:- He accidentally lets a smile slip as he looks over your sleeping form

GIYUU TOMIOKA:
- He accidentally lets a smile slip as he looks over your sleeping form. He adores everything you do, even if it's as small as this.
- He'll let you rest until it's time to get up, then he'll lightly shake you and say or name to wake you.
- "We have to go, okay?"

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

TENGEN UZUI:
- He'll leave you be but make fun of you a little once you wake up, so have fun!
- Besides that, he'll put an arm around you and pull you closer to him do you won't fall, smiling to himself.
- "'Morning, sleeping beauty."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

SHINOBU KOCHO:
- She chuckles, admiring you as you rest. Her usual smile will become one of genuine fondness as she watches over you.
- Her thoughts will be filled with questions, how did she get so lucky as to have someone like you? How are you so lovable even when doing nothing?
. "..."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

KYOJURO RENGOKU:
- He chuckled quietly as to not wake you up, letting you get your well deserved sleep.
- He even laid his head on top of yours to rest his eyes, staying awake to keep allert as you were still in a public place.
- "How cute."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

MITSURI KANROJI:
- She couldn't keep herself from squealing and kicking her feet, finding you too cute to stay still.
- She ended up waking you with all the noise and movement but was quick to stop and tell you go to back to sleep.
- "Nono, continue napping!"

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

OBANAI IGURO:
- He flinched, highly confused and wanted to move almost instantly out of instinct. He tried tapping on you to wake you up but eventually gave up when you didn't.
- He was a little uncomfortable at first but didn't want to be rude and wake you. Overtime he got used to it but was still a little iffy about it.
- "Uh..."

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA:
- He had little to no reaction.
- That's what you'd think, at least. He actually tensed up and blushed just a teensy bit. He did get used to it though, and even almost fell asleep with you, finding the situation to be weirdly comforting.
- "😨"

[A/N: I am so sorry this took so long for me to finish

[A/N: I am so sorry this took so long for me to finish..💀Hope you enjoyed, maybe consider voting?<3]