°Chapter 7°

Y/N POV

I walked outside to see them ready and waiting. "Okay 35 laps around the field, but you have 20 minutes to complete them all." They sweat dropped and started running around, I then started throwing soccer balls in there direction "doge them, they'll get faster!" I yelled out throwing more balls. "The f**k is this sh¡t?! Chigiri yelled coming out with the rest of the team.

"If you can't finish this training without sweating profusely, I'll lock off tomorrow morning." I said smirking evilly, Isagi-kun came up to me and said "Restart the timer, so we can join." I nodded at his request and restarted the timer giving Aiku and the others a 10 minutes break and letting the others warm up. "Alright then, I explained all the rules and regulations of this training, so get to it." I exclaimed starting the timer and kicking soccer balls in there faces.

20 minutes later |•

"You've failed to complete your task..." I paused for a while, "but your efforts, where enough to complete the first part of the training.." I paused again as they all panted heavily on the grass. "So, I'll give you a 40 minute break and then you'll try again, but this time, if you lose you'll have to do 59 laps in 10 minutes." They all paled up after hearing the last part of my sentence. "Hai!" They said in union.

5 hour's later °|

"Good work everyone, you did great maybe you'll be at my level soon." I complimented them all, as I left the ground, skipping around the complex, I  bumped into something more like someone. "喔嗎四是哦而已. (I'm so sorry.)" The voice spoke up, I looked up to see our next opponent from team Ç. "喔他喔接...? (It's Okie...?)" I trailed off due to the fact, I didn't know his name!! "Noya Zuilè." He said as he smiled at me, "L/N Y/N, pleasure to meet you Zuilè-san." I talked to Noya, as we both walked to the common area.

"萬頭體餓阿泰新河無任何嚜? (would you like to join me for dinner?) " Noya asked me as I nodded, we walked into the dinning room, we ran into...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

To the people reading this chapter, don't click off yet, please 🥺.

I NEED IDEA'S FOR THIS BOOK, COMMENT DOWN BELOW ON WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPTER FOCUS ON, IF YOU DO THAT, IT WOULD BE REALLY AMAZING AND PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS MESSAGE :

THANK YOU,

Thank you for for all the support you've shown me on my two books, "Demon" & "Professional Player", it's been a long journey with you all, even duo, I'm leaving for a while, I feel like y'all have made me open up to many things, especially about myself, I never want our reader-writer relationship to end. This is my final message to you all as I'll be updating on a rare opportunities and may not even update at all. I've gotten attached to this book and I'll never forget how y'all helped me grow and develop my writing skills.

THANK YOU,

From the bottom of my heart, I don't want y'all to cry for me, when you read this message, I want y'all to smile and giggle because your smiles and giggles make my day.

I'll miss you all

LOVE

- anime_luver03

p.s - you can call me Pk.