°Chapter 18°

THIRD PERSON POV

After the whole Karen drama, they would hangout more often and post a lot of random things on there accounts and shit. There latest post was of Y/N and Hinata cosplaying as  Tanjiro and Nezuko. There most popular post on all social media platforms was of Y/N beating that Karen up. It was titled;

'My bestie beat up a Karen!!'
Posted by Hinata Shoyo🧡 #slayingbitch
Recorded by Hinata Shoyo 🧡

Here are her accounts :
(they don't exist irl)

Instagram:
@baddieY/N
@ShortieSquad_offical_baddies

Twitter :
@Y/N L/N
@Offical_ShortieSquad

Tik Tok :
@Baddie_ShortieSquad
@OficallyY/N

Pinterest :
@Y/N-chan_vibes

Snapchat :
@The_ShortieSquad_Baddies

YouTube :
@Shortie_4lifers

Y/N was on her phone looking at the comments, until someone snatch her phone. Kuroo took it and looked at all the comments. "Stop looking at this shit, get back to practice." He growled darkly at the girl, still angry about the training that happened last time. "Coach said I don't have to practice this week." "Then why are you here?" "I'm here to help Kenma and Lev, as I was instructed to do, bye rooster." She then went off to Lev first. Practice was over Y/N and Kenma were talking about their latest posts on Instagram. "That was wild as fuck..." Kenma said to the girl. "I mean, me and my bestie Hinata were slaying." Y/N said to him, Lev and Yamamoto walked to the two. "What are you two doing?" Yamamoto asked them, they both looked at each other, then at the two players. "Umm, we was talking about a video we posted, it's a meme and everything, you can find it on our Instagram account, @ShortieSquad_offical_baddies, we slayy 😌💅" Y/N said to the two, Kenma nodded continuing to play with his Nintendo Switch. "It's me, Y/N's and Hinata's account, we posted nonsense yesterday." Kenma said to them. "We hit 2.9M this morning, around 5:00am." Y/N showed them the follower count. "Cool!!" Lev said unknowingly leaning towards her, Yamamoto pulled Lev back, "you're too close." He said to the grey haired boy. "Oh, I didn't know, sorry Y/N-chan." He said rubbing his neck sheepishly, she nodded at him with a big, warm smile.