Chapter 4

Thv is very happy  for his wedding same goes to bts member
Jungkook happy see his hyung getting married and bts member love to watch their tata getting married

Someone pov:
Kittu is packing all jewellary given  bts family and all cash she had

Someone:Are you ready .
Kittu: Yes
Someone:are we doing right.
Kittu:Shutup and come.Neha di will take care of everything .

She is wearing this because she is going to run but she took her wedding outfit

She is wearing this because she is going to run but she took her wedding outfit . Because she wants to wear it when she is marrying her love.

After sometime :

Ritual are going to start bts and their families to do shgun rsm
(This ritual happened before actual marriage happen where grooms side family giving gifts to bride and groom's mother bless the bride)

Everyone going towards the brides room but ....

They are shocked to see no one there . First they thought she is in bathroom
But no she is not there.
Then they go to Neha's room
Kittu is not there

Kittu's mom getting panic including all the famly members.

Neha come to kittus room and start finding her thing but its not there.
Neha start getting scared because choas done by kittu .
Then  she found a letter in her room where thv name is written .

Neha run goes to thv room .

Thv pov:
I was checking myself out when someone come to my room its none other then neha di.
She is crying .

She comes to me give me a letter . I was surprised but seeing her tear i just open the letter start reading.

In letter:

Hello Thv first of all sorry for everything .I know this I have to told face to face but I don't have courge to face you.

When our wedding got fixed that i was very happy that i'm going marry you .
But someone told me that i have to love someone which my heart wants.
I told to you about my past .
But one month before i met Malkit once again with y/n . They looked so happy. Y/n was smiling while taking to him .I got jealous by watching them.I go and shouted on them but y/n said thing that force me think about allot of things.
She said that i leave him because of you then why now i'm feeling sad when he is with her.
She is true i still in love with malkit .
So she told me to love the man my heart desires.Live with the persons i love not because of family and reputation and all.
I love him .So I'm going with him
I hope you find good girl in future plss baby move on from me.

She is your fan and all she want is to saw you happy .
Plss for me click one picture with her.
     Your Kittu

Neha: Look how that bad luck manipulate kittu.just because she madly in love with you.

Thv : why she does that.

Neha: Are you mad thv she manipulated her because she is jealous of everything that kittu had.Kittu is pretty loved by everyone but her not even own family likes her. She is bts army but you was marrying kittu.All she does just to make you both separated.Naive kittu manipulated by that bitch .

Thv fuming in anger same goes to bts members(all the members were present when neha came).Thv wants to kill her .

RM: Because of that bitch our image are going spoil.

Jungkook: Hyung is right thv hyung media not going stop they want that news.

Jimin: And what about army

Jhope : i thought she was good girl but she is really a monster not just by looks but also by heart .

Jin was silent not saying just confused by everything .
Kittu's family got know everything but they ashamed by y/n deed. Everyone blaming her.
Even her believes whatever they said .

Thv pov:
I thought i must to thinking wrong but her own parents thought she can do that .

Rm: Thv we don't have time we have to do something .
Jimin and jungkook: what we do now.
Bride is run away .

Y/n's fathers  listen everything ask her brother to call her there.

His brother to the place she is she is in her room sitting while waiting for ritual getting start so that she can go and eat without anyone notice.

Y/n pov:

I was sitting on bed waiting for everyone to go and do rituals but they are so late I'm hungry i want to eat .

But suddenly my room door opened amd my brother came and rudly said father is calling i was going there where my father is .

When i went their everyone is their inclyding groom's family .
I was shocked see all there .they are glaring at me .I don't know what i did this time .
When i came in front of father he slapped me vry hard nd i just landed on the floor .That sharp sting on cheeck are so much painfull. I was lowered my head because something bad is coming then kittu's mom came and slapped me again  my eyes got blur because of tear . Idon't know know what happen andthen thv came abd hold me from forearm and stamd me up then he pull my hair really hard asked me where is kittu .

I was confused by all this .

Jin pov:

I was just observing everything .when thv asked y/n where kittu she was so shocked i felt she don't even know what he is talking about.

When i was looked her . Her tears are coming from her she had had pretty eyes which  shows that she truly what thv is talking about