Chapter 6

! ! IT'S NOT RLLY AN INTIMATE CHAPTER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE STUFF DON'T WORRY ! !

"I'll look for them here and you can look up there since your tall", I smiled. Tanjiro was on the other side, scavenging for tissues. He then came to where I was. He was behind me, on his tiptoes, reaching high for napkins. When I turned around to search somewhere else, our eyes met. My breathing got heavier as I stared into his maroon, red eyes. His face became red. Out of nowhere, he kissed me. He. Kissed. Me. His lips were soft and warm, it felt like heaven. He grabbed my waist then pulled me closer, I was frozen in shock then started to kiss back. I ran my hands through his hair. We moved to the otherside, against the wall, I was pinned against it as we kissed. There was a chair near and I fell, unaware of my surroundings. I sat on the chair still kissing him, he was still standing just leaning forward to kiss me.

"Kanao.." He moaned. Without thinking, I put my hand up his shirt. HE WAS BUFF. Then I realized what I did. This was too soon!

TANJIRO'S POV:

For some reason, I decided to kiss Kanao. She just looked so pretty. Her beautiful eyes were staring at me, it was an impulse to kiss her. But I was so glad I did. When if felt her kissing me back, I felt as if I found the missing part of me. When Kanao fell on the chair, my one arm stayed, pinned on the wall. The other was on her leg. Without thinking, I slid my hand up her skirt, not too far. WAIT! What am I doing? What if she's not ready?! I panicked. I pulled back.

"SORRY!" We both yelled. We looked at each other confused. What was she sorry about?

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"My hand... Went up your shirt", she said as she blushed. I didn't even feel it.

"What about you?"

"O-oh... My hand was... In your skirt, I'm sorry", I apologized.

"Looks like we're both... Subconsciously ready but... Not actually", Kanao laughed.

"I guess it is too soon... We didn't even confe-..." I paused. Did that mean she also liked me? I smiled.

"Do you... Like me?" I asked. Kanao start to blush, she looked adorable. "Kinda... I... I love.... You", she stammered. My eyes widened. She loved me? I pulled her in for a hug. "I love you too... More than anything", I whispered. She hugged me back. We started talking afterwards, she was great! We laughed, we blushed, we talked, it was the best day ever.

"So... Wanna... Be my..." Kanao stammered. Was she asking me to be her boyfriend? I couldn't help but smile, she was absolutely precious. "Kanao... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, interrupting her. She smiled then kissed my cheek. Her lips were perfect. "Of course", she whispered. We left the store, holding hands. I noticed that the jewelry store next door was still open.

"Hey... Can you wait a sec?" I asked. She nodded. I left her outside and went into the store, it was small, not much things to look at. But something caught my eye. A necklace. It had a butterfly charm and an amethyst. I didn't know if it was fake or not but it was purple, matching Kanao's eyes.

"I'll have this- Mitsuri!" Mitsuri was also one of Giyuu's friends. She was a year older than Shinobu and had a boyfriend, Iguro.

"Kyaaa! Tanjiro! It's so nice to see you again! Is this for the girl outside?" She asked. When it came to love, Mitsuri knew everything about it. "Wait... Is she Shinobu's little sister? ARE YOU TWO DATING???" She squealed.

"Kinda... I wanted to by her something", I blushed. "KYAAA! Well have a nice day, Tanjiro. Good luck!" She waved. "You too!"

"Got what you needed?" Kanao asked.

"Actually... Here", I handed her the bag. Kanao blinked. She slowly reached for it then took out the necklace. She smiled.

"It's beautiful, Tanjiro. Thank you. Can you put it on...?" she asked. I smiled. She moved her hair out of the way. I put it around her neck, carefully. Even from behind she was beautiful. She turned around with the necklace... Wow. She looked amazing.

"You look beautiful..." I stared in awe. Kanao laughed and dragged me forward. I've only been her boyfriend for like 30 minutes and I'm already the happiest man on earth. We eventually reached her house, I didn't want to leave her.

"Bye, Tanjiro... Oh, uh, do you wanna go on a date tomorrow at 6:30? Since it's Saturday and all, you can pick me up", Kanao smiled. I didn't know if this was our first date or if tomorrow would be.

"Of course... Our first date?" I asked. She nodded. I gave her a kiss goodbye on her lips when the door opened.

"Kanao you're home-" Shinobu stared at us. I froze, still holding Kanao's face. Shinobu smirked and leaned against the door frame. "So... You're dating?" she smiled. Kanao screeched and pushed me away, she ran inside upstairs. I guess she was the kind of person to get embarrassed easily.

"Uh... Is she okay?" I asked.

"She'll be fine. How long have you been dating? Was that your first kiss? Are you going to break her heart? Did you give her the necklace?" Shinobu asked. That was a lot of questions.

"Uh... About an hour. No. No and yes", I awkwardly waved goodbye as Shinobu stared at me walk away. I guess I had to worry about an overprotective sibling. Gosh, I felt bad for Zenitsu.

KANAO'S POV:

Oh my God! That was so embarrassing. Not only did Shinobu find us making out, I ran away from Tanjiro! He might've thought I was mad or something. I buried my face into the pillow, I knew my sisters were gonna come in at any moment, squealing.

"So... That wasn't your first kiss? HOW MANY TIMES KANAO TSUYURI?" Shinobu yelled.

"What's going on? Kanao why'd you come home so late?" Aoi asked. Kanae came in asking the same question. I stared at them not knowing what to say.

"Shinobu... Maybe like... 10?... Um... I was out with Tanjiro in Flame Café, he bought me this necklace and... I asked him on a date tomorrow night", I said quietly. They all started squealing and asked even more questions. I wanted my coin to see if I should punch them or not.

"So it's like me and Inosuke, you just started making out?" Aoi asked. I nodded.

"But then you stopped to talk because you weren't ready to go... Further..." Kanae smiled awkwardly. "So not really like me and Inosuke", Aoi muttered. We all turned to her. I really did not wanna know what they did alone.

"AOI! YOU ARE GROUNDED!" Shinobu yelled. "Shinobu! They're old enough! You did it earlier than them, you know", we all turned to Shinobu. Man, we kept learning knew things about her every day.

"OKAY! I gotta sleep because I have a date tomorrow. So if you all could just... Bye!" I pushed them out of my room and shut the door. This was exhausting.