that time i got evaporated twice

"Perceus Jackson son of Posidon, the council has found you guilty of all charges!"

Percy gasped at the thundering voice of the Olympian king, the words echoing within his mind as he turned to face the demigods present.

Grover paled and Percy knew he was trying to speak with the empathy link. Nico struggled to hold Thalia back Jason hiding his tears as he helped the son of Hades.

Annabeth fell to her knees, he couldn't hear her but he could tell what she was saying 'I'm sorry' there where even tear in her eyes.

Turning back to the Olympians he looked to see Zues raise his bolt, Percy attempted to scramble to his feet but the chains only tighted as Zeus shot a bolt of lightning. Percy closed his eyes and braced himself the best he could as he waited for the pain.

Only it never came, as he opened his eyes he found himself in an office sitting across from him behind the thick wooden desk was a man with short cropped hair, and a beard. The man had an eyepatch over his left eye and had a name tag on his shirt.

Percy tried to read it but his dyslexia made it near impossible. As the man stared at Percy with a pricing blue eye he couldn't help but shiver.

"Percy Jackson your early, your reservation wasn't for another six years."

Percy could tell his response wasn't words. The man only pulled out a file from under his desk.

"It says here you where betrayed. Is this true? Framed for a crime you did not commit, cheated on by the woman you loved, killed by the very gods you risked your life for time and time again."

Percy felt his confusion only grow as he opened his mouth to speak only for the man to hold up his hand silencing him.

"At least they would have killed you had I not intervened. The Mediterranean fools have quite simply doomed themselves, the people who worshipped them thought so highly of themselves they never thought the end of the world would come. Now even the Olympians have forgotten! Percy I would allow you to right these wrongs."

Percy's confusion only grew as the man spoke.

"What? I'm sorry I'm not even sure I know who you are. Where even am I?"

The man only laughed as Percy grew even more confused.

"Of course you would know. I am Odin king of Aeisir, the asguardians. As for where you are this is valhalla, the hall of hero's."

Percy only sighed as he looked to the floor, yet another God that wanted him to save the world because of some prophecy.

" I do not ask you to prevent the end of the world Percy, Ragnerok cannot be prevented only postponed and that is a destiny for another, I can only offer you the chance to rectify the mistakes that have been made, to right the wrongs, and to prepare camp halfblood."

Percy sighed as he looked to the God, all his life the fates had cursed him and put him through hell. Two world ending prophecies  he had been dragged into and this God just sat there saying he had the power to change it all.

Percy could only nod as Odin pulled a green coin purse from his desk and a leather-bound book dyed the same color with gold lettering but yet again Percy couldn't read the words

"Now Perceus, there are some changes the Nords will need to make, firstly that flaw of yours loyalty while admirable is no use when you have been betrayed by those closest to you. And of course theirs the matter of your parentage Sally Jackson will remain your mother but your father must be someone else, i had thought to  take that position myself unless you are opposed?"

Percy could only mumble and nodded his head as the god spoke

"And your dyslexia is definitely a problem, although your ADHD is quite useful some of my own children have it"

Percy opened his mouth to speak only to notice his hand fading into a golden dust floating into the air. Odin quickly finished stuffing some items into a leather backpack and slung the pack over his shoulder by a bandolier.

"It seems as though the Norns have already started m'boy, off you go now"

Percy went to speak but everything turned black before he could.

Percy woke up in a cold sweat as he looked around the room. An old Yancy academy dorm with some boxes waiting to be unpacked. On his desk was an orientation folder and a newspaper. upon further inspection Percy noticed a note tucked under the edge of his lamp. after unfolding the paper all he noticed where symbols unreadable, yet the further he looked at them the more his brain tingled and the symbols turned into letters.

Percival

Sending you through time was almost certain to make many changes, many of which had been predictable such as the change in your full name Percival Ragnar Jackson. Another change we had predicted was your age, now you are nearly a year and a half older than you had been when you discovered your godly origins. 

Percival another thing you must understand is without you being the son of Poseidon another must take you place, you shall see far more of Ajax as he is now your younger half-brother.  But there are many changes that could not be predicted my son, and many more of which your actions will create you cannot be complacent with your knowledge of your previous timeline.

your father

Owner and Founder of hotel Valhalla 

god of War and of the Dead

King of Asgard

Odin

Quickly refolding the letter and tucking it into his pocket percy sighed as he started unpacking for the schoolyear.

yeah so the re write is definitely an improvement seeing as there is nearly an 800 word increase for the first chapter compared to the original, also with the rewrite i've taken the liberty to make some changes firstly Arthur has been renamed to Ajax after Ajax the great a hero during the Trojan war mentioned in the Iliad honestly the guy doesn't get enough attention given his feats. i also plan on completely retconning the first quest not entirely sure what im gonna do with it yet but i do have an idea.

anyways up next 

My brother The Idiot