Ring Ring, Danger? I've been expecting your call!

Percy sighed as he packed up his dorm room, at least he'd be able to train openly at camp. while packing up the small collection of books he had started since losing his dyslexia percy had noticed a catalog he had never purchased. Hotel Valhalla Gift Shop Now with Einherjar delivery 

strange, but percy wasn't against the distraction, flipping open to a random page percy found himself looking at a vast collection of tents with ranging sizes. circling one he found interesting percy forced himself to finish packing. Montauk and by extension camp half blood awaited.

The first thing Percy noticed when he arrived at his mother's apartment was the smell, Gabe was a lot smellier than he remembered and come to think of it a lot less intimidating not that Percy ever was.

Percy and Ajax apparently shared a room even though it was a bigger apartment than before, probably so Gabe's poker buddies could have a more comfortable option than the couch when they got to drunk to drive.

Deciding that unpacking his things was pointless and simply filling a backpack with some extra clothes, some red-gold coins, and a few drachmas he had found, along with a book on Norse mythology and the Valhalla giftshop catalog.

Tossing the bag into the trunk Percy slid into the passenger seat of Gabes Camaro, shame it was the one good thing about Gabe. Plugging in his iPod as nickleback started playing, Percy only leaned his head against his fist with his arm propped up in the window.

Percy woke up to a clap of thunder and the all too familiar smell cow. As if on que grover started pounding on the door, Ajax for all his false bravado was utterly confused as grover dragged him out the cabin my the shirt collar. Grabbing his bag and jumping into the passenger seat while his mother started the camaro he whispered a silent prayer to his newfound godly halfbrother.

Thalia's pine was within sight when a bolt if lightning struck the car. Only enough percy couldn't remember flying through the windshield the first time around, then again he probably had his seat belt on the first time. Still Percy tossed his bag up the hill towards the border to camp and willed his sword to life.

the minotaur charged towards his mother as percy raced to meet the monster unfazed by the sudden disappearance of his Sally Jackson. slashing his sword down leaving a sloppy cut on the beast he soon found himself flying towards Thalia's tree. there was a loud crack when Percy crashed against the magical evergreen. 

 the minotaur stamped his hooves on the muddy ground before charging towards an unconvinced Grover and a petrified Ajax. Percy only sighed before willing his shield to life and picking up his sword. 

"hey ribeye over here"

 the monster skidded to a stop, snorting before it charged madly towards Percy, raising the shield he blocked the horn and thrust his sword towards the minotaurs neck. groaning as he dropped his weapons in favor of carrying grover over the camp border percy fell to his knees as he set the satyr down just before he himself passed out.

a child of Apollo stood over him with a hot washcloth on his forehead when he woke up. Percy readily accepted the nectar that had been offered before Grover walked up to him

"Hey Percy, glad to see you finally awake."

Percy looked at the satyr and grinned

"So how long was I out?"   

Grover grinned at him as he escorted percy towards the big house

"only two days. the Apollo campers said you over exerted yourself, they aren't sure why Ajax is still unconscious "