(REQUESTED) sibling rivalry

Requested by SezeSully

On the day you were born into a family, hot rod was still picky that you are new. Hot rod was picky that either you were born a girl or a new boy to steal the family's hearts.

As you and hot rod grew up, you both would always have a fight for unknown reasons. Your parents desperately try to stop you both from fighting but that didn't go along well. You both even fought wherever you and your family go out to eat, shop, or on vacations.

That is until one day as you and hot rod grew older, the rivalry still went on until your dad had enough.

Dad: *turns his servos into guns* I WILL SHOOT BOTH OF YOU ON THE FACEPLATES IF YOU BOTH REFUSE TO STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER!

finally that warning worked as you and hot rod were shaking on your legs. You finally both realize that fighting is the worst thing you did in your lives.

Hot rod: y/n, ever since you were born, I was scared you would be loved by my family more than me. And I ha dused many attempts to get rid of you for good.
You: you would never kill me like that. I had loved you despite your hatred against me.

You and hot rod hugged as your parents high five each other in success.

Mom: well done, sweet spark.
Dad: well when i was hot rod's age, my dad had done the same thing when me and my siblings had a fight. I am thankful that I had used my dad's threat on my sparkling if they continue fighting.