Juice Bar Regulars

It was a nice saturday morning, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, mostly because a certain green haired cookie cared for them, although right now he wasn't, instead he was in the Juice Bar with his boyfriend and owner of said bar, waiting for their two friends.

They never had a set time to come there, but they did have a usual routine, so they were just talking while waiting for them. For anyone else it would seem like Herb and Sparkling were just close friends, but anyone close enough would notice the soft smiles, slightly pink cheeks and quiet giggles and chuckles between them, heck, even their flirting could sound casual due to Sparkling's bartender charm and Herb saying how much he likes to spend time with him.

Anyways, they've been sitting there for almost an hour now, and still no sign of the two cookies. 'Maybe something came up and they forgot to tell us' but that was unlikely, Mint Choco would be the first to say if he was late or wouldn't be able to come, usually because he was with Cocoa or because of rehearsals. Although he'd been acting a bit far for a while, they just brushed it off thinking it was mostly stress related and he just wanted to stay home.

The sound of the little bell above the bar door's caught both of their attention, looking at whoever entered the establishment. Standing there with slightly messy hair with leaves on it and looking like he came running- or technically frying- here. The red-head sighed in relief and maybe tiredness and walked over the counter, sitting down besides Herb and laying his head on the counter in a not very delicate way- face first.

The barman looked at his friend with amusement. It wasn't unusual to see Vampire coming like that, it was almost expected sometimes. "You okay there, Vamp?". The only response he got was a muffled grumble, which led to his friends laughing lightheartedly at him. Sparkling turned to get a glass and filled it with the usual wine he knew his friend would order.