𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯📍𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥; 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
📍𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥; 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

"why are we in here?" I asked walking behind Jai, going further into the jewelry store.

"mind your business little one." she smiled at me and went up to the man who was standing behind one of the cases that had the charms in it.

I'm literally older than her.

she got her phone out then whispered something to the man which i couldn't hear anyway. The man glanced at me then walked up to the other worker and I'm guessing asked her to get something.

She then glanced at me and smiled lightheartedly before walked off to the back.

okay then..

Jai came and stood beside me where i was, waiting for whatever the woman was bringing out.

—— 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Aniyah stood impatiently as the woman took forever to return with whatever it was that her accompanied friend had came to pick up.

She had thought that there was nothing back there that could possibly take that long to retrieve. Just as she was about to go on another mind rant, the woman returned.

In hand she had about 4 boxes, in various sizes and shapes. Aniyah watched as the woman pulled out a an even bigger box and neatly placed every box inside the bigger.

The woman began to grab a ribbon and began to tie it around the bigger box, Meanwhile, back at Aniyah's apartment, Za'kyrah was looking around outside her door for her spare key. She had gotten Jai to tell her where it was so she could get inside and set up Aniyah's gifts in her living room.

Being her best friend and all, Jai knows where the key to Aniyah's house is for emergencies and emergencies only; But in Jai's eyes, this was an emergency.

Jai had already been told by Aniyah numerous times not to use that key for anything that's not important but to Jai, finding love is important.

Jai felt as if it was the one thing her closest friend need in life, ever since her last relationship, which was in her junior year of high school.

The girl and Aniyah ended of on bad terms seeing as if she had cheated and lied for more than half their relationship; they were together for 3 years.

After that Aniyah had cut almost everyone off, including herself from the outside world. she wouldn't eat, all she did was sleep all day and she wouldn't talk to anybody for months.

Jai's heart was hurting seeing her going through that much pain from a girl who was never good enough for her in the first place.

she made Aniyah feel as if she had to act like a man since she dressed a certain way and she wasn't allowed to have feelings or she was told that she "might as well dress like a fem" even though Aniyah doesn't classify herself as a stud.