𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯📍: 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
📍: 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

"Bro." I mumbled, blocking yet another number. They won't leave me alone. Both of them have texted me off at least 12 different messaging apps.

They've in-boxed me on facebook, called me on instagram and they were even writing to me on X (twitter). You couldn't possibly want someone that bad if you did what you did.

I'm really only trying to get my thoughts together so I can cuss her out properly but they won't leave me alone. Like damn bitch.

Jai invited me out again today but said they would be there so I'm not going. I'd rather eat a homeless man's toenails. No offense to the homeless.

I turned my phone on dnd and decided I was going to do something for me today. I don't know what it's going to be but it's 4 p.m. I have time to figure it out.

I could just stay in all day and watch movies in my room in total darkness while eating until my back explodes.. sounds good to me.

I got up to check what was in my pantry and remembered my brother and Jai ate most of my snacks so I have to go to the store. The closest walmart ghetto as hell though.. oh well.

I went up to my room to put some sweatpants and a jacket on before slipping on my crocs and grabbing my wallet, keys and beats.

I put them over my head and left out my apartment. I went down to my car and got in.

📍: At walmart.

So far my cart was filled with snacks, I didn't mean to get this much but oh well. My next stop was the fruit section, I wouldn't have to go down that aisle if I didn't throw away everything Za'kyrah bought me. Except for the gifts, those are getting resold.

I walked around the store still throwing everything I even thought about into the cart. I really shouldn't be doing this cause half this is probably going to waste.

After deciding I was done, I went up to the self checkout and the same girl from the Zaxby's was there. She eyed me and I rolled my eyes at her.

I don't like her.

She stared at me the whole time i was doing my transaction and when I was done she left the store right behind me and followed me all the way to the car like I couldn't see her. Weirdo.

I just started putting my groceries in my car and she tried to bump into me on purpose, I damn near snatched her by that synthetic ass wig but refrained.

I don't need a aggravated assault charge to add onto everything that's been going on.

I finished up and pushed the cart back into one of the return centers before going back and getting into my car. As son as I was about to pull off, another call came through. I declined and blocked the number as i did the others.

I don't know who they think I am. But again, she wasn't my girlfriend and I shouldn't have had any expectations for her. Fuck her.

I drove home and made an unnecessary amount of trips up and down the stairs to get my groceries up to my apartment, I would've used the elevator but I got stuck on it once, I'm good.

When I had everything ready, I started putting stuff up where it belonged and reorganized my snacks in some bins Jai made me buy weeks ago. She said my pantry looked like big foot ran through it every few days.

Big foot being her fat head ass. She don't do shit but eat, eat, and eat some more. She sat in my face and ate two whole chipotle burritos before the had a tub of ice cream.

The biggest back I know for sure. She gets down, she doesn't play. Speaking of her, she's calling me.

I told siri to accept the call and immediately i head a bunch of noise going on in the background, I pulled my phone out and looked at the screen, she was at her apartment.

She must have them over there again, I thought they were going out.

"Niyahhhhhh.." Jai dragged out and I set my phone up against the counter.

"Yes?" I asked and she didn't respond. I shrugged then got some of the fruit out the fridge before washing them and getting a cutting board out along with a knife.

I cut all the tops off some strawberries before cutting a pineapple up and green apples.

I put all of it into a bowl along with some grapes and squeezed a lime onto the fruit salad before mixing it around a bit. I sat that in the top of the refrigerator so it could freeze a bit then pulled out some guacamole from my fridge.

"I can't believe you eat thatt.. like ew." Jai pretends to gag and I rolled my eyes at her. She just started to dislike guacamole a few weeks ago after someone had gave her some that went bad and she got a bad stomach bug.

"Ew you." I said back and she laughed. My phone started vibrating and I saw my mom was calling.

"Jai i'm adding my mom to the call." I said as I tapped around on my screen.

"Auntieee! hurry up." She rushed.

My mom picked up the call and she immediately started talking to Jai about how she's been and what not, they don't talk as often so I just let them.

I tuned into the conversation occasionally while getting out some other snacks that I wanted to eat.

I grabbed everything and went and put it up in my room on my desk before going back down then grabbing my fruit bowl out the freezer and my phone off the counter.

My mom and Jai were still yapping, something about some braids I think.

I sat the fruit down along side the snacks then went to go get a blanket to go over my bed. I'm not tryna be sleeping on crumbs tonight.

I changed out my clothes and got into something more comfortable before setting everything up to my preference and got settled into my bed, turning on the TV.

I went on disney+ and resumed the Sister Act 2 movie. The second one is way better than the first in my opinion.

I talked on the phone with them a little while more before turning on my airplane mode and letting them think the call failed and focusing on my movie. I mostly ate the fruit but switched between that and the hot cheetos & guacamole occasionally. It might be weird but I like it.

eventually I got tired so I put everything back on my desk and went to put my fruit into the fridge, i'll end up finishing it later.

I went back up to my room and removed the top covered off my bed before getting comfortable and taking one last drink of water before laying down and listening to the movie play in the background as I drifted off to sleep.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐦𝐤.
𝟏65 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥