✦500+ special✦short story pt1

Ehyo guys!!!Thank you very nuch for the 500+ views!I didnt think that even after the end of this book peoples would still read this story!

And for thanking you guys,I think that I will make a small chapter every special for making you happy readers!

So enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rimuru was walking by the streets' of lf peoples greeted him with joy and cheerfulness.

He was happy,

Finally he and his country where living invpeace and harmony,yes,some humans would cause some conflict but it was all okay since his subordinates would resolve it in no time.

Currently he was walking out of the gates of thr capital heading to the forest because he wanted to relax away from that hell of his office.

After reaching the start of the forest he walked faster and faster,finding himself in the middle.

CRACK !!!

SWOOSHH!!!

He heard something in the bushes

'Probably some monster'. He thinked ,but who was he to be judge?

So he want after that thing,a proof of how much bored he was.

The thing stopped,probably now aware that someone was following they.

"Eh?"

Rimuru was shocked.

A white slime with red eyes was staring at him.

And after an istant,that figure becomed a young woman,probably eighteen years old. She haved fluffy long white hair that arrived at her tights .Her cherry red eyed where half closed,as if she would fall and sleep on the floor at any moment.She had dark circles visible under her eyes;Her body was very curvy and her skin milky white.She was wearing a black turtle neck top that exposed most of her skin,and a bit too much.She weared long black boots with high heels and military green shorts with buckles containing different weapons,from guns to needels

"What do you want stalker?" She spitted in a lazy tone,but with venom in her voice.

"O-oh nothing!I was just surprised that there would be someone like me!" Rimuru said confused,he was surprised that there would be someone that dont know him,but that doesnt matter since a lot of peoples never seed his face,only his voice.But even more from her apparence,peoples in that world would call it disgusting,the same that some womans said to Milim.And her expression,he couldnt read what se was thinking,but he was sure of one thing,that woman was scary.

"Me like you?No.Your dirty,full of germs,loud,too friendly,too strange,too all."

"E-eh?A-ah...I'm sorry....but w-who are you?" He was truly surprised that some random woman would say those things too him,usually peoples where nice to him because he was a cute girl(Not knowing his gender) or simply very friendly,but she was different....

Very misteryous.....

"Oh?Who am I?I'm Astral,a lazy asshole who can only fight and sleep......."

she said sitting under a sakura tree and instantly dozed to sleep.

'Wait???She is sleeping?And what do I do,why do I feel like I heard that name somewhere!?'

Rimuru panicked in his mind...

Yo! This is a short story of 500/600 words each chapterthat I have on the notes of the phone.

Its based on one of my OC of Character.AI in a chat with Rimuru.

I finded it today so I decided to post it online XD. I will update it every special or so ,please support me!

Bye reader-chan!