✦600+ special✦ short story pt2

{Astral pov}

I remember that before falling asleep I was talking with a strange loli with silver-bluish hair and golden eyes.Then I was tired and I sitted under a nearby sakura tree.

So why am I inside an infirmary?

I suppose it is because there are bandages and leaves of different colours everywhere......

And why there is a goblina with a cute nurse outfit near me?!

"Excuse me miss?.." My tone was very low since I dont talk to much,but I'm very confident about my voice,it is good to hear.

"Yes?" She replied to me with much enthusiasm.

"Where am I?I dont remember sleeping here."

"Oh!Honey,your awake! Rimuru-sama taked you here because he didnt know what to do!He said that you falled asleep in bare seconds under a tree and the Jura Forest is a bit cold in this season!"

"Ah......I see.....Thank you very much but can I go back now?" I asked her in hurry,what if they reconize me?It would be a great problem,they would surely arrest me and I dont want to.

I picked my things and quickly rushed out of the structure without anyone noticing me.

As I walked by the streets of that city,a lot of diffrent kinds of creayure greeted me with happyness,they all haved a huge smile on they face.How I envy them .......

In my city,peoples where all dark and sad.All sorta of crime happened,even under the bright light of the day.What a shame.I used to think that things like this are impossible,but now that I confirmed those rumors about Tempest,I'm really surprised.This might be a good place to stay permanently.

As I walked,a lot of complex things where sold.Some really pretty knives,different types of earrings,Hyper-technologic things that I dont know and much more!I have seen a lot of carriage with 100% healing potions,that is a rare thing,even now that the Jura Tempest Federation is cooperating with different reigns.

'Aahhh....Tempest is such a fabulous city...'

But for now must find a inn for staying,I cant just sleep in the streetes,I need something comfy to sleep on!

'I have a lot of money so the price shouldnt be a problem,but I need to find one at the borders of the capital,so that Rimuru wont find me.......

Ugh,damn slime,I just cant hide from him!This is such a problem,I was just resting a bit in the Jura forest and not even 2 minutes later he find me?I cant believe he was searching for me all this time,dont he have something to do other than his paperworks!?

------But little did she know,it was all a misunderstanding.......

Hello guys!Sorry,I dont exactly have a schedule for my updates since school start tomorrow and I dont even have a notebook TwT....

But I'm sure that this book will be finished before next January:)