1. Snowfall is beautiful.

Hanbin in a black suit was looking no less than a prince. He has given himself at least three hours to get ready, first with deciding outfit then makeup and all. The party was a huge opportunity for him to expand his social circle, he knew that to stay in this industry he needed to form contacts with big personalities. 

Hanbin was a workaholic, his priority has always been Kpop. Before forming any contact he had his own prior research about the other artists, producers, and directors. He didn't want to get involved in any kind of gossip or controversy just by having a handshake. He has always liked to work on his way, not relying on his company to the fullest, especially now that he was under the new CEO whom he didn't know anything about. He learned to not trust anyone in his journey. However, one person he couldn't help but to always lean on was Hui, his ex-CEO. 

Hui was a brother figure to him, and the reason for him to be in Kpop. If Hui had not recognized his talent from the music festival, there was no way he could have reached his current position. From personal advice to being his mentor, Hui was always a support system for Hanbin. And he was grateful for it. 

However, Hanbin didn't like Hui's decision when the latter decided to step down from the position. According to him, there was no fault of Hui, and just because of someone else's actions one can't just leave the job. In Hui's defence, the whole incident was overwhelming for him, he knew his faults and that he was being a very lenient CEO. He didn't want to lose the company as he worked from scratch to build it, thus it left him with only one solution of taking help from Zhang Hao. Hui was now relaxed thinking that the company finally was in the hands where it actually deserved. 

But Hanbin was not aware of this, he didn't know what Hui was going through with. As he had always been protective of his big brother, it left him with the assumption that now people with money were taking advantage of Hui's situation. And at the same time, he wanted to believe in Hui and his decision, therefore all his emotions were mixed up. 

Hanbin was also excited to meet the new CEO, he was a big fan of his collection in fashion, however he was not able to remove the little bitterness he had developed thinking that he had snatched Hui's position. 

He only had seen him on the internet and magazines, but was well aware of his influence in business. He couldn't attend the company's meetings where Hao was present because he had to participate in various variety shows to help the company in building back its fame. 

He thought of driving himself to the event, the place was the Company's rooftop only, so not a big distance he had to cover. On reaching, he felt a surge of excitement finding many stars at one place, artists and seniors whom he always looked up to for inspiration were before him. Standing in the same place as them was both an honour and achievement for Hanbin. 

Scanning eyes around, he found his best friend Matthew, a well established actor, in one corner and marched towards him. 

"Hey Matthew, you are looking good today. The outfit really suits you well." He complimented Matthew who was adorned in a red suit giving a mix shade of cute and sexy, obviously cute because of his cute smile. 

"Ohh.. Hi, Hanbin hyung. Thank you, I really took so much time to decide on this outfit." Matthew cheered happily before taking a sip from his wine.

"Okay, so now it's my turn to get the compliment, how am I looking?" Hanbin made a small twirl, feeling proud of his looks. 

"Hyung, why did you wear a black outfit? I thought we decided on wearing red today and would be like a matching couple." Now Matthew's sad pout was in the view and it actually made Hanbin happy. Well it was his plan to annoy Matthew by not following his own idea.