31 | KTH

"I have already checked the CCTV footage and got a copy of the video before the footage got deleted" My men told me

"I have already checked the CCTV footage and got a copy of the video before the footage got deleted" My men told me. Making me nod "good job, keep on tracking where he is. We will end his chapter there itself" I took a sip of the wine

"Alright" they said. "Good now where is Jungkook?" I kept my wine glass on the table as I gazed at the clock checking the time, 8:25 AM. "Don't know Mr. Kim" one of them answered . Jungkook always comes on time but why is he late now? Where is he? Did something happen to him? A sudden fear of losing him appeared in my mind, but it soon vanished when I saw him coming inside the room.

" I-i am sorry for coming late" He said while catching his breath. "It is okay" I answered. "I missed a lot right?" he asked, making me shake my head as No. "Our team has found the footage and made a copy of it before it got deleted" "that is great" Jungkook said "it is indeed" I said.

"We are going to find Leo and finish him, he has crossed his line. We need to end him" I said "tonight" I added, making Jungkook nod his head. "Tonight?" he shouted in shock. "Yup tonight why are you shouting?" Jungkook sighed. "Tae, Y/n I promised her that we will always have dinner together but if you want I can drop her a message saying your schedule is very tight tonight so I need to be with you" He sighed again , he was about to take out his phone when I told him.

"No need for that, Jungkook, we both will go to dinner at your place and after that I will act like we need to go back to work and all." Jungkook confusedly gazed at me. "Huh?" he said. "What I mean is leave it on me" I said as he nodded his head. "Now let's go back to work" I got up from the chair and walked out of the cabin, Jungkook followed me.

-

"It is 8 PM , let's go" Jungkook came inside my room. "Yeah wait a minute and let me check these documents" I muttered. "Okay" Jungkook took his phone out of his pocket. He later smiled and let out a giggle after seeing something, making me raise my eyebrows. "What is wrong?" I asked as Jungkook looked at me. "Nothing it is just Y/n" he said as he showed me the photo she sent.

Bunny💙🐇:

Look what Atlas gifted me after he got to know the nickname you gave me

know the nickname you gave me.
P.s I love this bunny a lot & I am delighted
Send at 8:02 PM