43 | KTH

I can't believe that I am finally dating her

I can't believe that I am finally dating her. I have no words to describe the level of happiness I am feeling currently. I can't believe that we shared our first kiss in the garden, everything was purely magical for me.

After the kiss we both spent our time on the bench at the garden. She was in my arms, her head was laid at my chest. I smiled when she fell asleep in my arms. I have told her that if she wants me to leave the mafia I will gladly do it, for her, just for her.

"I know you are dating my sister for one week now, that does not mean that you will daydream about her and not force on the work" Jungkook placed a cup of hot chocolate on my table. "Yeah whatever" I muttered. Jungkook shook his head.

"First he said he won't date her now look at him" Jungkook mumbled clearly enough for me to hear. "I changed my thought, I am glad that i changed my thought" I smiled brightly.

Jungkook shook his head again. "By the way did you go through your script?" He raised his eyebrows. Shit I completely forgot about the script , my eyes widened. "You did not, am I correct?" He holded his hand, he glared at me.

"Hm.. yes" I nervously giggled, Jungkook sighed. "I knew it, since you have been so busy dating my sister you simply ignore your work"

"Hey it is not my fault, love makes us lose our minds" I said. "Yeah, which is why I am not falling in love. I will never fall in love with anyone. It makes people crazy" Jungkook said. "Never say never Jungkook, who knows you might fall in love" I teased him a bit.

"No love is just not my thing, people who I love the most, I end up losing them.. Why are we even talking about it? Leave this topic and get ready. You need to finish a photoshoot, then you are done for the day" Jungkook said.

"Then I will meet my princess" I added, Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Yes, just don't be a lovey dovey in front of me. It makes me feel cringe"

Jungkook got up from the chair, he was about to walk out of the door, when he turned around "Did I tell you this?" He gazed at me. "What?" I raised my eyebrows. "That Y/n told me that she is ready to take revenge from her bullies, she wants the both of us to come home quickly so she could tell her plan"

His words shocked me. "Y/ has already planned her revenge ?" I questioned. "Yup she did" he answered. "She said that she will need our help to make her plan a success," he added.

"I am ready to help her" I said, feeling happy and proud of my princess.

"I know.. I am also ready, now you go and change your outfit. You have a photoshoot in the next 20 minutes" after saying that he left the room. I sighed before getting up from my chair and walking out of my room, to the dressing room.

Max, my manager, handed me the outfit for the photoshoot. I put on the fit and walked to the place where my photoshoot was taking place. Jungkook was already there. I greeted all the staff before we started with my photoshoot for the sports brand.

-

"The photos turned out really good" Jungkook said, as he opened the main door. "Bunny we are here" Jungkook shouted from the staircase. "Coming! Wait a sec" she yelled back.

As her bedroom door opened and she stepped out of it. She had her spectacles on, her hair tied up in a messy bun. She was wearing a purplish- gray oversized tee which had 'love language' printed on it, below her was a dull brownish-yellow color mini cargo skirt, which showed her scars.

I felt proud when she decided that she wouldn't cover her scar and show it proudly. "Hey" she said. "How was work ?" She gazed at Jungkook and then at me. "The usuals" we both shrugged off our shoulders. "Ok great, let's have dinner then?" She asked, we both nodded our heads.

"You both sit, I will be back" she said pointing to the chairs, before she made her way to the kitchen. Jungkook sat down on the chair, as I followed Y/n and went to the kitchen. I smiled when I saw her tiny figure heating up the food, I took a few steps towards her. "Princess" I softly spoke, my hands made their way to her waist and hugged it. "I missed you" I kissed on her nape.

I giggled when I saw her turning red. "I missed you more" she muttered. I kept my chin on her shoulder. "So what's for dinner?"

"Japchae and Sashimi," she answered.

"My favorite" I placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"Okay it is done" she muttered, before removing my hands from her waist. "Help me carry them to the dining room" I nodded before taking the pot from the stove and Y/n took all the bowls, and chopsticks.

We kept the food on the table, before we sat down, waiting for Jungkook to come. "I am here let's eat" he placed beers in front of me and himself. "Are you going to drink?" Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Just one can bunny" Jungkook muttered, as she sighed. "Ok, first eat" she said as she got up and served the Japchae and Sashimi to Jungkook and I.

She took food for herself and sat back on the chair beside me.

-

"So bunny I told Taehyung about you wanting revenge on your bullies, how are we going to do this? You said you have a plan, care to share it" Jungkook kept the beer can down, and gazed at Y/n.

Y/n nodded before telling her plan. "It is dangerous, princess" I gazed at her. "Why are you feeling scared, Mr. Mafia king?" Y/n gazed at me. "I am not scared of anything, but the way you have plan is sort of harm to you, I can't watch you getting hurt just to take a revenge, let's change the plan a bit"

"I agree with Taehyung" Y/n gazed at Jungkook and then at me, she sighed "so what is your plan, Mr. mafia king?" Y/n raised her eyebrows.

Thank you for supporting me

Thank you for supporting me. I enjoy writing further because of your sweet comments and votes . I will work hard to improve my book and writing style. I purple you all, thanks for 2.7K reads.