025: THE TWENTY-FIFTH DAY OF BEING POPULAR

But she still had to continue to participate in the variety show "Good Drama PK Competition" and work part-time to make money.

Faced with this situation, it was simply sad for those who heard it and tears for those who knew it.

[According to the host's status, a new task is generated as follows:

Participating in the "Good Drama PK Competition" variety show semi-final, the number of judge votes obtained is less than or equal to 5, and the number of audience votes is less than or equal to 5 million; finally eliminated by the variety show, and successfully be cold]

[task rewards:

Participation award: 300,000 (you can get it by participating)

Completion award: 100 billion (you can get it after successfully completing the task)]

When she saw this new task, Yao Bianliang was slightly taken aback.

The number of votes from the judges was less than 5, and the number of votes from the netizens was less than 5 million. This standard didn't seem to be strict!

In the semi-final of "Good Drama PK Tournament", the final ranking of the contestants was determined by the votes of the judges and the netizens.

With 30 players, in groups of three, PK was on the same stage.

Each of the 10 judges had a ticket, and they would vote for one of the contestants or abstain directly according to the performance of the contestants.

If one of them performed particularly well during the competition on the same stage, it was indeed possible to get more than 5 votes.

However, Yao Bianliang knew in her heart that these rules were just for show and for the audience to see.

The real situation was that the judges would vote for whichever player the bosses wanted to make popular.

The common rhetoric was "XXX has improved a lot", "XX is working very hard", "We should give some encouragement to newcomers".

In short, the votes of the judges were Schrödinger's votes, and the whereabouts of each vote had already been set by default!

And a newcomer like Yao Bianliang who had no background and no backstage would most likely only be reduced to a foil for traffic stars.

Coupled with the pressure from the Yao family, she would be thankful if she could get one or two votes, and it was impossible to get too many votes.

As for netizens voting, it was even simpler.

Now, she was indeed more popular than before, but compared with those top stars, she was still far behind.

So far, she had more than two million fans on Weibo, and 80% of them were ordinary people who didn't watch variety shows or chase after celebrities.

It was true that these people have a crush on her, but for her sake, would they download seven or eight apps on their mobile phones and spend two or three hours a day writing all kinds of forms, just to vote for her?