File #1: Goody Addams

⚠️There will be gore and heavy description of violence. Please read cautiously.⚠️

~•~•~

Case Name - Past Lives

The cool blades of the grass caressed your cheek as you stare up at the starry sky. There was no moon, just you and the night. You feel a gentle breeze and turn your head to watch the grass sway under the wind. You smile, your eyes closing as you turn your head.

"Y/n!"

Your eyes pop open and as you go to sit up a body pushes you back down to the ground.

Joyous laughter fills the empty space but only you are able to see the source of it. A beautiful blonde headed girl, with a gentle smile and bright brown eyes.

"Goody Addams. My what a sight you are."

Goody giggles as she helps her friend up off the ground. You sit up together but she still holds your hands.

"I hope I am not late." She said, feeling her chest tighten at the thought of having to make you wait for too long.

You give her a reassuring smile before cupping her pale cheeks and pulling her in so you could press a kiss to her forehead. Goody just closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth that spread throughout her body.

"You are right on time." You say while pulling back and laying the both of you in the grass so you could watch the sky.

As you get settled you feel a shoulder press into yours and then an arm before a hand finds yours and slowly interlocks their slim cool fingers with yours. Your head turns slowly and you watch as Goody just turns her head to face you. She has a closed lip smile, a cute little dimple appearing as she does. And you get lost in those eyes. You can't seem to look away.

While you're lost in her gaze you don't notice the start of the meteor shower. Not until it lights up her face. You could see how prominent her freckles are tonight and how her eyes sparkled just a little bit brighter. She then breaks the stare to enjoy the show. You just continue to watch her.

For the longest time you have been harboring feelings for Goody. You weren't sure when it had first happened. All you can remember was seeing her one day and feeling your heart try to burst its way out of your chest. As if it wanted to be near her.

You and Goody have been best friends since you were both little, traveling in the same group for what felt like ever. Your mother grew up with Goody's mother and has stayed at her side for years. And it was only right that you did the same with Goody. But along the way, you didn't anticipate the love you held for the young Addams. Of course, for a woman to love another woman was taboo in your time so you had to keep it secret. You were already an outcast for your spiritual practice that was considered witchcraft. You couldn't bring any more attention to yourself.

"You are not watching the show,"

Goody's voice washed away your thoughts as your eyes focused back onto her. You take in her soft expression and watch as her eyes look between your own then down to your lips only to meet your gaze again. If you didn't know any better, then you'd say she wanted to kiss you.

"My apologies, dear. I seem to have found something far more beautiful to look at."

The words just slipped out of your mouth and you got to witness the soft brush of red cover the girl's pale cheeks. You were quick to reach out and touch her right cheek with the tips of your fingers. To which Goody lowered her gaze but she did not pull away.