Concern(Male Freddy X Female Bonnie)

Bonnie burst through the door of Freddy's, house. She quickly closed it and rushed upstairs to Freddy eventually finding his room. Freddy was already up by the time she burst through his entrance door.

"Bon?"

He looked at his bedroom door's direction and struggled approaching it due to a slightly wounded thigh. Freddy reached the door knob, pressed the middle button, and opened it, receiving a hug from Bonnie letting her in.

Bonnie set her injured friend onto the couch. She took off her jacket and gave it to Freddy, sitting near him. Freddy was confused at first but quickly figured her intentions which were very uncharacteristic of Bonnie (In Freddy's perspective at least).

"How did this happen?!"

Freddy held his thigh and told her what happened. While wrapping Bonnie's jacket onto himself.

Basically, be tripped into a shard of glass because he was attempting to escape the market because a shooter was trying to assualt him. Bonnie grabbed Freddy's furry face cheek, relieved that he wasn't killed. Bonnie voluntered to assist her injured friend(who she would usually try to 'tease') with the house until Freddy was healed.

"Thanks Bon,"

"If ya need me, I'm always here, see this as like repaying ya back for assistin' me with those egg deliveries a few weeks ago."
...
...
...

It was near night, Bonnie had just finished off the house chores for Freddy. Speaking of which, Freddy was feeling a lot better than he was a few hours ago. Freddy raced downstairs to show her this and was rewarded with a hug.

Bonnie left and like before she stopped herself to do something with Freddy.

"Hey, if ya do have some time, Springbonnie wants yuu to visit her over the weekend, just a little stay over for the two days so she can get to know you a bit better unlike last time,"

Freddy gave her invite some thought; going into his internal busy schedule the 23 year old anthropomorphic bear would wrestle with on a daily basis.

"I accept your invitation," Freddy replied, Bonnie's ears jumped up and she left, waving goodbye to him as she headed home. Freddy went back inside his house to eat and rest up.