16

Y/n's pov

Me and dabi talked a lot but I didn't think anything of it. It's not like I was giving him information. It was more like  two friend catching up with each other.

But anyway I am in class talking with my friends well more like sero and kirishima the others are arguing. Mr. Aizawa was sleep like normal so everyone did whatever till he woke up.

"So y/n how many quirks do you have?" Kirishima asked
"I'm not sure so far I have about 7 so I'm going to stick to that number" I replied
"Wow that's a lot" kiri looked like he was about to die
"Yea I guess so, but I guess that's what happens when you get kidnapped by villains" I look at sero as I start to get uncomfortable with this conversation.
"Let's change the subject" sero says with a awkward smile.

"Yeah sure" kiri notices me getting uncomfortable. As soon as I was about to speak I hear izuku clear his throat in the front of the class. He gets everyone attention as I see bakugo walking up to him 'omg are they going to come out to the class' I start to jump and down

"I would like to tell everyone that me and kacchan ate dating" he says I scream "AHHHHH YESS GOOD JOB I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT." I start clapping as everyone does the same.

Sero turns to me "you knew they were together" I looked at him like duh of course I did. "Oh" he says slightly turning away "what?" I asked seeing that he wanted to say something else " I just was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the amusement park with me this weekend" he says with blush on his face I couldn't help but giggle "are you asking me out on a date?" I question him still giggling "what? Well I mean it can be date if you want it to be" he says giggling as well "yes I would love to on a date with you sero" I say hugging him "great staterday at 12:00 met me at he front gates." He looks proud of himself "okay"

Skip Time to Saturday

I get ready for this date I was going on with sero, I decided not to tell my other friends I was going a date if I did they would be stalking me and sero. I pull out my white skirt. I almost never wear. I try to pick from a light blue sweater or a black skin tight crop top. 'Hmmmm I think I'll wear the crop to its pretty hot outside.' I put on the outfit with fish nets and my white high tops. I do my Make up and my hair I just straighten my hair it looks better that way. And off I went I didn't care if someone saw me I just walked out like no one was there.

I see sero by the front gates "hey sero" I say as I walk up to him. He looks at me and his eyes go wide

Sero's pov

I'm waiting to y/n when I here her say hi I look at her just to be stunned she looks so pretty from her hair to her cute white high tops "is there something wrong?" She asked I snap out of my trance "o-oh no it's just your so stunning" I say as I look at her perfect body her nice curves. She has big boobs with a slim waist and she has nice hips to along with big thighs god I'm starting to sound like a creep "oh thank you" I look at her face she is blushing while playing with her end of her skirt. "Your welcome, shall we go?" I ask holding out my hand "we shall" she takes it and we start walking

Dabi's pov

I see y/n, she looks beautiful but then I see her hold hands with another BOY "what the hell" I mutter to myself.