Chapter 2

After the eery re-enactment of 'Dance Magic Dance' where Jareth had easily thrown her into the air - and it was kinda hot - and then the attempt a goblin made, before she crushed it under her butt; Casey felt so weirded out.

This had to be the most vivid dream she had ever had, and she was kind of loving it.

Apart from the fact that every time she looked at the clock, it moved, and it seemed... real.

And the more time passed, the more she noticed it. This just made her feel odder and odder. For one, her gums had begun to ache, like another wisdom tooth, but worse. And her skin, it was beginning to itch, and she could have sworn she was beginning to grey in patches on her fingers.

When she looked to Jareth for answers to these things, he only smiled and proffered a,

"In 9 hours and 3 minutes."

That meant the song and dance had taken 20 minutes since she couldn't get the memory of him whispering the iconic line straight down her ear minutes earlier.

But again, that was worrying; she was remembering things within the dream, and entirely conscious it was a dream... but she couldn't control anything.

She was also fairly certain that there was no Sarah coming to save her either since Jareth didn't leave the castle once. He just continued to sit on his throne, flapping that horse whip about, causing her to wonder for about the 10th time.'Why does he need that??'

Casey was beginning to think that this was no dream and that she needed to get out of here.

She frowned and winced. Yes, she needed to get out of here straight away before this teething got any worse.