Who am I?

One of the biggest misinterpretations made about Christianity is that it's all about acting right. About 'putting others before yourself' and 'loving one another.'

And it is. But it's so much deeper than that.

So much bigger and more complicated.

God's love is not for those who are obedient. It is not for those who are kind or thoughtful. It is not even for Christians.

It's for everyone.

Sinners, the unfaithful, the broken, the hardened, everyone. Everyone has God's love because he is love. And he is perfect. That's why we can enter heaven, His Kingdom. It's not because of all the great things we do, or how 'good' we are on Earth, it's for those who say these words:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

These words are the most important that will ever leave your mouth. If you say and mean these words, a lot of things happen. You are saved and will spend eternity in Heaven with Christ, you no longer need to feel worried or anxious because you are God's, and you will not have to question your identity. 

You won't have to ask yourself, "Who am I? Why am I alive? What is my purpose?" Every answer is in a single book, it's called the Bible.

The Bible is a book you can read for free if you're reading this right now. The link below is the English Standard Version.

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/GEN.1.ESV

Read this and I guarantee you, you will learn something, and you will learn something you needed to. Whether it be about relationships, love, addiction, or Identity.

Something truly amazing about the Bible, aside from the fact it is literally the spoken words of God-the creator of the universe-is that even 2000 years after it was written, it is still relevant today. The problems the new culture faces with the WOKE movement are being addressed by Jesus Christ.

Suicide is the 2nd largest killer in Generation Z.

About 75% of people ranging from ages 18-24 struggle with at least one mental health issue.

And most of these people are associated with the LGBTQ+ community.

Why? Why do they feel so hopeless? So trapped? So suffocated that death is their only way to breathe?

Because identity is found in Jesus Christ alone. And any attempt to fill the void in your heart, whether it be becoming transgender or anything else, is pointless. God is the only thing that can fill the gap.

Not drugs.

Jesus.

Not alcohol.

Jesus.

Not death.

Jesus.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

These words literally give you life. Because Jesus paid the entry fee to heaven. He paid in his blood, his perfect blood bought you an eternity of living in the Kingdom of God, and all you have to do to accept this is to say and mean these words.

You won't regret them.