Lending a Hand (NSFW)

Arthur Morgan x Reader. Arthur had woken up in his bed in Shady Belle finding himself needing you. Fluff, smut, established relationship, 1,304 words.

There you were, bare on top of him. You drive him wild as your hands trace over his chest. His hands release their grip on the bed sheets and lift to touch your body. As his hands makes contact with your skin, you disappear.

His eyes flutter open and he glances around confused. Fuck. It was just a dream, he thinks to himself. His head falls back into the pillow with a huff and he feels a familiar throbbing sensation. Great, thinks to himself once again.

He rolls over slightly to look at you. You're still sound asleep and you look peaceful. He doesn't want to wake you but he needs to satisfy himself somehow. He sighs while cursing himself under his breath.

He sits up slightly in the bed before unbuttoning his union suit. With his calloused hands he grabs ahold of his hardened member. His body twitched as he made contact and slowly stroked himself. With his eyes closed he let his thoughts drift to how good you would feel around him. His hand worked a little faster as he started to near his climax.

You stirred slightly as you felt movement. You blinked a few times as your eyes adjusted to the light coming into room. You turned your head to see the source of the movement and if you weren't awake before you definitely are now. His eyes were still closed and deep, stuttered breaths were escaping his mouth. He didn't seem to notice that you had woken up so you decided to take matters into your own hands, literally.

You sat up as gently as you could to stay unnoticed, and leaned into his ear. "Need some help?" you whispered into his ear as you replaced the hand on his length with your own. His eyes flew open and a deep blush washed over his face. "When... when did you... wake up," he managed to pant out as pleasure rushed through his body. "Doesn't matter," you said before leaning in to kiss him. He returned the kiss. It was needy but passionate and it made a wave of pleasure course through your lower half. His hips bucked slightly as he began to mumble telling you he was close. You continued to kiss him and sped your hand up some more. With a fairly loud groan his climax flowed through him and he released onto your hand and his stomach. He threw his head back and panted as you continued to work him through his orgasm.

He relaxed against the bed while he was catching his breath and you wiped up his release with a rag that was laying nearby. Right as you climbed back into the bed, Arthur grabbed you by the waist and flipped you over to the bed where he was originally. He holds himself up on one arm as he hovers above. You let out a gasp as he attacks your neck with rough kisses and bites. The kisses trail up you neck, across your jawline and then to your lips.

As your lips move together fluidly, his free hand traces up your leg. His rough fingers feel as if they leave a trail of fire that only he can extinguish. His hand grabs your thigh before lifting your linen chemise. You break the kiss and allow him to pull it all the way off, discarding it to the floor. Your hands reach up to his shoulders to fully remove his union suit. You drag it down his muscular biceps before he takes over and removes it the rest of the way, throwing it on the floor next to your nightdress.

You feel yourself grow wetter as his unclothed body ligers overtop of you. His hands move back to your thighs where they inch closer and closer to your aching core. You let out a quiet whine and push against his hand as he drags his thumb over your clit. "Patience, Darlin'," he says to you as he shifts his weight to his knees on either side of you. His left hand holds your waist as his other runs over your folds. You grip at the sheets in anticipation as you wait for him to touch you. His thumbs then reaches your clit once again, this time rubbing gentle circles. Your mouth falls open to release a sigh and your eyes flutter closed. Your hands release the sheets and begin to roam your own body. "That's it girl. You like that?" he comments as you squirm under him. He releases his grip on your hip to stroke your cheek and kiss you lovingly as he continues to touch you. You begin to roll your hips into his hand as he rubs you faster and harder.

Arthur notices that your climax is approaching as you begin to squirm more and more. Without warning he pulls his hand away. You whine into the kiss before you feel his tip press against your entrance. He pulls away from the kiss and you lock eyes. You nod your head, giving him permission, before he pushes into you. Your head flies back as you bring your hand up to stifle your moan.

He pushes all the way in, bottoming out and brushing agains your cervix. Heat rushes to your cheeks as Arthur begins moving slowly. His head lulls backward as his hips meet with yours over and over. "Damn, you're so tight," he grunts out. "Oh, Arthur," you moan. "Faster... please," you say through the panting of your breath. He picks up the pace and thrusts into you quicker than before.

The sound of skin meeting skin fills the room. He continues to pump in and out of you, brushing agains your  g-spot and making your climax approach quicker. He looks beautiful. A light sheen of sweat covers his body and pieces of lose hair fall over his face. His eyebrows are furrowed together but his eyes seem to sparkle as they look over your body. Your nails dig into his back as you teeter on the edge of your release. "Arthur... Arthur, I'm close," you tell him as you moan quietly. "I know darlin', I know," he replies in a hoarse voice.

Arthur's thumb begins to rub on your clit again, sending you over the edge. You let out a moan that sounded more like a cry as your walls tighten around his member. "Shit, sweetheart," he exclaims as he watches you come undone, your legs shaking and body twitching. He pushes into a few more times before pulling out and painting your stomach with his release. He groans deeply as he strokes himself through his second climax and then lays down next to you in the bed.

"I could get used to wakin' up like that," Arthur says to you as he chuckles to himself. "Me too," you say response, catching your breath while staring at the ceiling. You feel are eyelids begin to come heavy and let them flutter shut. "Let me clean you up," Arthur says before climbing out of bed to grab a rag.

You feel him wipe you off and the lay next to you once again. "That was great," you sigh it him. "You we're great," he says back. He wraps his burly arms around you before whispering into your ear. "How about we sleep in?" "That sounds great," you hum in response. You cuddle into him before you both drift back to sleep.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Thanks for Reading! This was so fun to write 🙈🙈. Let me know if I should write more! I'm also thinking about maybe starting a separate book for one-shots of different rdr2 characters....

Requests are open!