17

Damian

Present

It's the following morning, I hear the calm sounds of rain tapping against my giant windows. I feel an empty presence beside me. Leila's no where to be found, so I check the clock's time and it's 10am. Shit! I need to take my son for a walk. How the fuck did I not hear my alarm go off? He's probably whining and shitting all over the place. I jumped out of bed, throwing on a wife beater and my grey Nike sweats. I took a quick piss and ran down the stairs only to find Kane running around the kitchen with Leila.

She's laughing and giggling. "Such a good boy." She turns to the counter and grabs a doggie treat. "Here, sweet face. Don't tell Daddy I gave you one."

Too late. Their cute little moment is cut short once Kane spots me standing behind Leila. That's right. His loyalty goes to me. I slightly bent down to rub his head before drawing my attention back to the woman cheffing away in my kitchen. She's wearing one of my large tshirts that hangs over her slick curves so fuckin well. Memories of last night are racking through my brain causing my dick to rise through my sweats.

"Oh! Good morning!" Her voice is so cheerful.

Wrapping my arms around her waist. "Morning, baby." Kissing my favorite spot on the crook of her neck. "How you feelin'?"

"A little sore." Leila moans at the contact of my print rubbing against her backside, yet her focus remains on cooking breakfast.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Mhmm. But... I'll manage." She turns to face me in my arms. "You look rested. How you feelin'?"

"I'm feelin' good, baby. But you know what can make me feel a little better?"

"What's that?"

"Another round." I remind pressing into her.

"Oh hell nah. I need to heal, Damian." She playfully pushes me away.

"C'mon, girl. You was taking it so well last night. Don't bail out on me, baby."

"I'm nottt." From the look on her face, it seems an idea popped in her head. "But I do know something else that can make you feel better."

Interested. "Yeah? And that is?"

As she falls to her knees, Leila uses both her hands to drag my sweats down by the waistband. My girl has really grown up on me, because I remember a time when she was too timid and afraid to even do something like this. I wrapped my hand under her chin and caress my thumb against her plump lips. Looking down at her, I asked if she was sure. Leila answers by taking me slowly inside her fully, wet mouth.

"Ohhh shiit." I groan throwing my head back.

She bobs her head back and forth onto my hard erection. My toes curling like a bitch under us. I hear her moan against my dick as I hit the back of her throat. I dropped my head down, only to catch hers glossy eyes. I love the way she looks as she slobs all over my dick.

"Fuuuck." I exhale under my breath. Oooh how my baby uses her tongue while deep throating my dick as if shes ready to snatch my soul. She starts off slow then gradually goes faster, adding one hand. She keeps on sucking.