Part 5: Meeting the Emperor

As Honeydew walked towards the throne room, they started to regret this choice to try to convince Belos to not be homophobic.

I can't believe my favorite cartoon character is homophobic.... She thought.

It's going to be hard to convince him to be accepting of homosexuality...

Honeydew kept walking, and eventually came across the door to the throne room. She took a deep breath and knocked...

"Come in..." said Belos

Honeydew gently opened the door... (ddlc reference)

"Hello, Emperor Belos." Said Honeydew as she bowed to the Emperor.

"Greetings. What brings you here today, fine citizen?" beckoned Belos.

"Well you see... I was told that you're a bit... well... not accepting of the LGBTQ+ group..." Honeydew questioned nervously.

Suddenly, Belos' expression turned to one of anger.

"That is true, young person. However, I must ask, why did you come here with that in mind?" Belos questioned.

Honeydew swallowed.

"I um... I was sent here to help the citizens of the Boiling Isles who are LGBTQ+... and I have come to try to convince you to change your thinking."

Belos was furious.

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT?!?" He screamed. "YOU WILL PAY FOR DOUBTING ME!"

Suddenly Belos transformed into his goopy self, and grabbed Honeydew and flung them against the wall, killing her.

Honeydew was now dead.