_1_

A girl running late because it's almost night was being chased by a big buff guy, turn left, turn right, as she was turning on every alley she sees.

"This man really won't stop running, huh,". "HEY I SAID STOP RIGHT THERE!". shouts the man who's running after her.

"Let's see what i got here". she examine the fence infront of her. 'if i stop and fight i might die right her but if i climb this fence i might escape from this masculine man'.

She choose the second option and climb as fast as she could and the man almost caught up on her. "Hey big guy, you should just stop there". she exited the scene with her silly face.

_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+

"Look that kid is always in trouble, where is she now" a woman in her 30's looking irritated. Kriiickkkk indicating someone has open the door. A girl smiling was standing from the door.

"What's the problem guy's?" she asked innocently. Everyone infront of her has horrified face telling her she should run away now or she'll die. "What's with the face? Did i have something on my face?" she asked again.

AHHHHH and there, a scream was heard inside the house. "Did i already say that you should be home in 6 right? Why are you so hard headed" Irene her aunt twisting her ears.

"Explain now or your ears will be teared" she demanded to her. "Ok ok ok I'm at fault, I'm really sorry. A man was chasing me and I got into an alley." she pleaded on her knees, hands both clamped, praying that she should not die.

"Stand up and wash now before I'll do anything that will make me prison." Irene said not looking at her niece.

Y/N L/N a troublesome kid, she know all of the mischievous moves. She always causes annoying problems on her aunt.

Y/N hurriedly run to her room not even looking at the people at the dining room. Sighing when she already reach her room. 'I almost died there'. 'I should wash myself i smelled horrible right now'.

Meanwhile at the dining room. "Why was she like that always?" said Irene who's eating with the girls. "Just let her be she's just a kid, you're like that too when we are young". said Wendy.

Irene's friends are living with them because of the sudden problem there town was facing. There are gangs that roaming everynight, when you got caught by them in the middle of the night you'll die in the road.

This is why Irene was really worried about Y/N, but Y/N being her not listening to her aunt, she know this news but just shrugged it. She likes being chased by those mans, luckily always one or two man is chasing on her everytime.

Yeri the youngest in Irene's friend stand up and walk to Y/N's room. "Y/N, when you're done washing up you should get out and eat, the food will be cold". "Im done!" Y/N open the door surprising Yeri.

"You should eat now and say sorry to your aunt she's just worried on you" after she told Y/N she walk to her room followed by Joy. "Irene's waiting on you" tapping her shoulder and goes off.

While walking to dining room Y/N felt her body shiver, as if there's danger when she arrive at there dining room.

Took took she knocked at the wall so her aunt will notice her. "I heat the food you should eat now" slowly walking to the table. "Auntie I'm really sorry i get you worried everytime, Mom will be mad at me if she is here."

Irene sits beside Y/N, pitying the child. "I forgive you Y/N, you're not bad ok?, but you should stop being in trouble."

She was Y/N second mom, ofcourse. How could she not forgive this child.