a brown thanksgiving.

——
🎵: Before I let go-Beyoncé
November 23rd, 2017
Thanksgiving day.

ADRIAN

Calabasas, California 📍

"Mom don't cook those chitlins this year or ever, they smell." Adrian says grossed out while starting on the side dishes, green beans to be exact while Kiara furrowed her eyebrows.

Thanksgiving day. Where you spend time with loved ones together, catch up and enjoy the time you have with them. This will be everyone's first thanksgiving dinner together ever since Maurice got out of jail and Kiara thought to make it a tradition from here on out.

As well as hosting it her house in Calabasas. She loved family and having them over because it was always fun for her to still enjoy her life as she continues to grow up, she wanted the most time with everyone as long as she can.

Kiara is also making everyone dress a certain color becuase she could. This year's was brown or earth tones.

"Are you sure?" She furrowed her eyebrows

"Don't cook that shit." Victoria says as she sips her wine from the counter across from the kitchen while Adrian and Kiara finished up sitting up and cooking the last few things. People were already on their way so they were trying to go as fast as they can. Adrian has been here early to help cook and Victoria got there about an hour ago.

"Okay, okay." She throws her hands up before grabbing the freshly baked turkey out the over and going into the dining room where everyone was going to sit and sets it in the middle. She sighs with a smile coming back and now Adrian and Victoria have swapped places, Adrian sitting on a chair across from the kitchen and Victoria in the kitchen mixing and finishing up what Adrian started on the side dishes.

Kiara's house was beyond perfect and good for her. It was big but enough for her liking living where she was. "This is so nice, our first ever Thanksgiving with everyone and I can't wait." Kiara says with a smile and doing a small dance making Adrian and Victoria laugh.

"I'm glad you hosted it mom." Adrian grins, putting her arm to sit on the counter, her chin resting on her hand as she comes back into the kitchen. Kiara awes and goes to kiss her cheek before she goes back into the kitchen.

"So is your man coming?" Adrian blurts making Kiara gasp and Victoria laugh loudly.

"Adrian, Jackson is not my man, he's just a close friend."

"That you supposedly been around for months and who you be kissing on...whatever you say." Kiara met Jackson a few months ago when she started her first movie. After baking, she always wanted to pursue acting and immediately did with also getting attention. They met on set and didn't even know they were going to be working together.