freudian.

Sigmund Freud's theory suggests that human behavior is influenced by unconscious memories, thoughts, and urges. This theory also proposes that the psyche comprises three aspects: the id, ego, and superego. The id is entirely unconscious, while the ego operates in the conscious mind. The superego operates both unconsciously and consciously

——
🎵: Freudian - Daniel Caesar
April 6th, 2018
OMNISCIENT

Tarzana, California📍

"So pretty girl, today is April 6th, 2018, Im now 5 months and right now your daddy is already painting your room and fixing it up just for you. He's been in there all day and so let's quietly check on him." Adrian said soft and quietly to the digital camera she recently bought. She wanted to document this moment of their lives going forward with their kids, just for memories and to look at.

She's also been spending most of her time here at his home like it was hers but he didn't mind. As long as she was happy wherever she was that's all that mattered.

She walks towards the room which was playing his music on a low volume. "He thinks i'm still sleeping but little does he know..." She scoffed before slowly twisting the door open, she gasped as her mouth hangs open, looking at the humongous room decorated so beautifully.

The light pink colored walls with different things hanging from baby themed posters to shelves with stuffed animals and books to a tapestry on the corner with a sitting chair. It were small things about the room that made Adrian appalled in a good way.

"Damn Adrian." Maurice groaned a bit looking behind him seeing that she revealed the surprise to herself coming in, he didn't even hear her over the music that was playing in the room. There was paint all over his clothes and a bit on his face informing her that he was indeed working hard. "I thought yo ass was still sleep."

He was painting a beautiful range of flowers and small insects giving the garden theme. It was truly beautiful. "I'm sorry, I just came to check on you I didn't know I couldn't come in...This is beautiful."

Maurice sighed with a smile coming over to her with a smile and pressing his lips to hers, with also his hands on her waist then stomach "It's okay, tesoro...How you liking it so far? Im gonna have Gio help me paint flowers n shit like that but it's majority done. I'm tryna add more shit but I don't wanna go overboard because i'm still tryna paint her name first."

"Which we still haven't figured out.." He drifted off looking at the camera with her laughing after.

"Please, I have till August to think and I don't want to rush it." She said sternly before looking back at the camera. "No named baby, this is your parents signing off. Say bye Christopher."

He hummed before waving with a smile and she turns off the camera, setting it down somewhere safe before putting the focus back on him and the room.

She walked around admiring it with him following behind with a smile. "Oh I love this.." Adrian smiled at the crib which was also light pink but it had cute stuffed animals, the whole room remixing a bit of them of their childhood.

Last night before they went to bed, Adrian confessed to Maurice that her dad had a little amount of time to spend in life resulting in her completely breaking down to him.

He was shocked because she's been telling him for the past week in a half that her dad is just 'okay' and he'd leave it alone but he didn't know he was going to be dying.

Maurice apologized as much as he could as his heart breaks for her. Sure their relationship was broken but they've been spending the most time together and she wouldn't want this for him. Whereas for him, he didn't know if his comfort is good enough because he hated his father. Wanted nothing to do with him and didn't want to tell her things that he didn't even know himself, there was only so much he could do.