Rest

When given a chance to select a dialoged option, the selected one will be underlined.

Changes to normal dialogue will be in italics.

Not every dialogue will have "said, say, reply, etc." There's a lot of dialogue sorry not sorry.

Very quiet talking/Thoughts will be in (brackets)

After the Trailblazers leave, on their way to the Goethe Hotel, they come across a trash can. They pay no attention to it but Stelle stares at it intently.

"Uh bud can we get moving. What you've never seen a trashcan before?" Sans asked jokingly, wanting to get a move on.

Stelle strides over to it, she lifts up the lid, digging into it. All three of her friends, take a step back in disgust as they watch her rummage through it. Expressions a mix of confusion, worry, disgust.

"...You don't need to explain. I get it. That urge is too great for you to resist." March mutters sympathetically yet still taken aback.

"There's no turning back once you've walked down this path." Dan Heng comments.

"What?" Sans mumbles, questioning the humans he had made friends with.

Stelle shrugs, ignoring her friends and turns to continue the journey to the hotel.

This happens a few more times actually. Sometimes, when Stelle gets too engrossed, the three would have to find solutions to drag her away. Quite the workout.

Eventually however, they arrive at their destination. The Goethe Hotel. As they walk in, March mumbles: "*yawn* ...So tired. I just wanna put my head on a pillow and drift off..."

"Mhm... I totally agree March. I did enough exercise for a whole month today..." Sans chimed in, exaggerating. Or was he?

"Yeah... Seems like the first day of our trailblazing expeditions is always pretty eventful, huh Dan Heng."

"Heh, that's because you've got too much energy." Dan Heng offered, letting her know why.

---------------

"Wow, what a beautiful lobby! It's gonna be soft mattresses and cushiony pillows tonight! Wanna have a pillow fight later? Huh? Huh? I bet they're stuffed with goose feathers, haha!"

"Didn't you say you were tired?" Sans grumbled, glaring at March skeptically.

"March, earlier in Qlipoth Fort-" Dan Heng starts before being cut off.

"Stop! I know what you're gonna say: "March, you said too much back there - March you shouldn't reveal our goal to people we don't trust..." Meanwhile you guys were beating around the bush and speaking in riddles." March imitated, mockingly copying Dan Heng's voice.

"But check it out - seems like we landed with a pretty sweet deal, right? We get the royal treatment, rooms in a beauuuuutiful hotel, and the full supports of the locals! As far as trailblazing goes, this is smooth as heck!" March cheers, motioning her hands out to exaggerate.

(Guys... Please, stop I want to sleep. Gosh darn it! And, what Dan Heng would have said is right though... *sigh* I... just want to sleep. Since when was it this hard?!) Sans thought, expression exhausted and annoyed. His thoughts were getting cloudy and mushed together.

"...That's... not what I was going to say."

"Alright, spit it out then."

"Earlier in Qlipoth Fort... were you paying attention to the Supreme Guardian (Cocolia)?"

"Uhh, yeah, of course - this isn't my first expedition y'know. My powers of perception are sharper than the sharpest blade~"

"Soooo, did you notice anything?"

"Nope, she seemed normal to me. She was kinda harsh at first, but she turned out to be a nice and reasonable lady. Although... it felt like she was looking through me. As in, I know she was speaking to us, but it seemed like her gaze was fixed on something far away... What do you think Sans?" March huffed, turning her attention to the one Trailblazer who hadn't said anything.

The talking trio turn to Sans who had somehow fallen asleep standing up. Unsure of whether or not they should bother him, they silently agree to discuss the current dilemma first and wake him when they get their rooms.

"Hmm, I had a similar feeling. Almost as if we weren't the only people in this room." Dan Heng comments, folding his arms.

"*gasp* Do you have to put it like that? That's scary..." March whined, bringing her hands closer to herself.

"It must've been a guard."

"Hmm, maybe. She's an important person after all - maybe there were armed bodyguards lying in ambush." March suggests.

"Perhaps I'm too senstitive.. She did promise to help us. I just hope she keeps her word. Let's get some rest, we need to save our energy for the discussions tomorrow. Especially Sans..." Dan Heng concludes, turning to the sleeping human.

Soon, the 4 of them spilt ways, heading to their respective rooms.

Author's Note

Hello! Can't believe Sans fell asleep standing up huh? lol. I can see him doing that.

Wonder what's up with Cocolia? Hmm... I know, and most of you should.

Well, see you guys next chapter!