~28~

I just want to be yours.

***•_•***

Mingi had called a taxi for each of his friends to go home with since they had all drank too much.

San was quick to jump into bed when they went back to the apartment, staying in Wooyoung's flat. Wooyoung tried to get him to get changed but he'd already fallen asleep so he adjusted him on the bed getting under the covers with him.

The next morning, San woke up with a painful headache. He turned around to see the paracetamol and water on the table and a little note Wooyoung wrote.

"I went out to get a few groceries but here's the medication. I also made hang over soup, it's in the kitchen. I'll be back soon. Hope you feel better ❤️"

San smiled at the note, his face in awe at Wooyoung's handwriting. It was slightly illegible but it was cute.

He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and clean up. Half his things were already in Wooyoung's flat and likewise Wooyoung's in his since they spent half their lives in each others flats.

He took the medication before heading to the kitchen to find the hang over soup Wooyoung had made. He finished it fairly quickly, feeling better. He wasn't sure whether it was the fact that Wooyoung made it or whether the soup was doing what it was designed to do.

But he convinced himself it was because his boyfriend made it.

He slumped down on the couch switching the TV on to distract himself while the other one was gone. Eventually, he heard the door open and shut.

"I'm backkk", Wooyoung called out, surprised to find San on the couch.

"Welcome back Baby", San leaned his head back to look at him upside down. "What did you buy?"

"Just a few things for the week. I need to find a job you know", Wooyoung told him placing the groceries on the kitchen work tops and walking into San's open arms.

"We can find one during the holiday", San told him kissing his forehead, "what're you gonna make?"

"Samgyetang. You're helping right?"

San stood awkwardly, "I have no cooking skills whatsoever"

"I'll teach you. We always start somewhere"

Wooyoung got the ingredients ready, setting them up and getting to work, showing San what he needed to do. It took longer than Wooyoung would've taken if he made it himself but it was all for the fun of it.

After all, he enjoyed the little kisses San gave him or the the back hugs when he wasn't assigned a job. Wooyoung always felt protected when San hugged him, yes he felt microscopic but he liked to have someone holding him in such a safe way.

After they'd eaten the both of them decided to lazy around in bed all day. Without moving an inch. Just there and cuddling. Wooyoung did tell San more about his parents and brothers back in Illsan. It made San want to meet them. He likewise told him more about his own family and it suddenly hit them that they're parents had to one day find out about their relationship.