chapter 1

Danica Pov

I was getting ready to school and say goodbye to my mother, and immediately go to school. I was already late and I was panicking, it was first day of our school and I'm already late. I was nervous trying to find my classroom when some call me.

I was shock when it was my bestfriend Hanna. we became friends in online ,when I found out she's my classmates and I was so happy and excited at the same time to meet her, she call me standing in front of our classroom, "DANICAA!! over here" she said "Hanna!!" I Said running to her and hug her tight "I'm so excited Dinousor" Hanna said and I immediately broke the hug snd look at her annoyed "Stop calling me weird nicknames I don't like it" I said Furious at her "ohh come on its cute, really suits your personality".

Hanna said smirking "Heyy did you just call me an angry person??, like I'm really kind" I said smiling "Yeah yeah most biggest lie I Heard" Hanna said and our conversation was broke when someone said we need to go inside our classroom cause our advisor was waiting in the classroom, we immediately enter the classroom and pick our seat, ofcourse I was sitting beside my bestfriend.

The teacher introduce her self, "Hello students Goodmoring!!!!, my name is Ramela Cubar, you can call me ma'am cubar anything you want to call me, and let's "introduce yourself" so everyone will get to know each other and be friends" ma'am cubar said Smiling, I watched ma'am cubar introduce her self, I admire her beauty she was so kind and was so beautiful like an actress, I was starting at her amaze by his beauty when someone suddenly ruin it.

"omg stop being so inlove with the teacher like there really older you know it's minor" Hanna said disgusted "You just ruin my moment looking at this beautiful teacher" I said Furious "Stop with that already, it's so disgusting" Hanna said disgusted "So what mind you own bussines" I said and look at him annoyed and we both laugh at our conversation when suddenly ma'am cubar said we have to introduce yourself I was nervous and scare to introduce and I feel that my other classmates especially my bestfriend nervous at the same time

"So let's start" ma'am cubar said excited to know her students, my classmates introduce there self and it was my bestfriend. I look at her smiling but was about to laugh, she walk to the front beside the teacher and I could feel she was nervous and start talking.

"Hello.. ummm my name is Hanna... Im 18 year's old.... nice to meet you all", When Hanna was done I start to clap like she just won something and she immediately sit beside me "I'm so proud of you" I said and look at her like I was so inlove with her "Stop with that look your scaring me, and it's your turn goodluck nobita" Hanna said laughing and I was shock when the teacher call me to introduce myself, I was starting to get nervous and shy, I look at the window, I was shock when.

I saw a boy walking infront of our classroom and I was sure it was love at first sight.

☆☆☆☆☆

helllooo guyss!!!!! Thank you for reading this book, I'm really happy you read this!!! its my first time making a story so I'm kinda nervous and confident at the same time!!!(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~