Chapter 3

"Hey danica long time no see" .

"Ohhhh hello Xavier....".

"What are you doing her??" Xavier ask waiting for my reply.

"Obviously buying" I said smiling.

"Heyy don't talk to me like that!! I'm you friend, and you should respect me Nica!!!" Xavier said sad at my behavior.

"Whatever.... I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"Oh it's fine Nica apologies accept" Xavier notice dale and Hanna was at my back and say hello to them, dale and Hanna did the same. dale and Hanna whisper to me who was that guy, "ohh just childhood best friend were friends since elementary" I said at them and I was waiting for them to tease me, like they always do when I talk to boys even girls .

"Ohhh you two suit together you should be a couple" Hanna said smirking and I got embarrassed.

"Oh we sure are" Xavier said giggling and I just look at her in embarrassed.

"Why did you tell us you have a boyfriend!!!" Hanna and dale shout at they were so surprised.

The crowd look at us and I was so Embarrassed as hell "He is not my boyfriend were just friends!!!" I said looking at them annoyed.

"Ohh come on don't lie" dale said teasing me.

"No were just bff " Xavier said and the two jaw drop.

"You two really suit together" The two said shocking and was confused. they thought he was my bf.

"Ohh please HAHAHA, I already like someone" Xavier said chuckle.

"Who?? You should introduce her to us!!!!" the two said excited to meet Xavier crush.

"Of course I will" Xavier said smiling, I just look at them, there are so noisy it's so frustrated and Xavier notice it "you should eat you recess and go to your room okay?", Xavier said trying to get my frustrations away "of course I will Xavier" I said smiling at her, I notice how handsome he was clearly so handsome everyone would fall for her and have curly hair that was black l immediately remember the guy I was staring a while ago, I look at Hanna and dale was making a teasing face.

"Stop with that face please" I said smiling .

"Okay dinousor" the two said trying to get me annoyed, "hey we should get back to our classroom" Xavier said and I almost remember the attendance sir inayan said a while ago. I was shock and could think who I'm going to tell. I ask Xavier if he knew someone that I could tell sir inayan that I have a crush on her and Xavier immediately suggest one to me.

"Come to our classroom I have a suggestion you could tell to sir" Xavier said.

"Wait really??? Who is it...?" I ask Xavier confusing.

"Her name is Jeremy probably tall, handsome, and have curly hair like mine" Xavier said and Danica though maybe he was the guy I have a crush on, the one that I have a love at first sight.

"Ohhhh I wanna see her Jeremy huh nice name maybe that's dinousor fate" the two tease me and Xavier chuckle at the two "maybe" I slap Xavier arm and tell her where that guy is....

Xavier find the guy call Jeremy and when he find her I immediately Fell inlove at her like I did a while ago at the guy....

"Ohh that's the guy I know her, he and my mom know each other and she's like a brother to me" dale said excited to great Jeremy her friend.

"I know her two but I don't remember I think he was at my school in elementary" Hanna said try to remember.

"So I'm the only one that don't even know this guy" I said curious why my friend know that guy Jeremy.

"Maybe you will in the future, and maybe you will be her wife" Xavier said teasing me.

"What did you just said you little" I said embarrassed and furious at the same time, I heard dale and Hanna laugh there ass off and that jeremy guy notice and look at us I immediately Blush and look away.

"What is this feeling why I'm I blushing I don't even know her" I thought. And jeremy walk at dale and Xavier hugging them.

"Hello broo long time noo seeee!!!" Jeremy said and I was so lovestruck at her voice it's so beautiful even her face everything about her is so beautiful I thought and Hanna just have to ruin it.

"Inlove huh? Ughhhh, I hate seeing you inlove with someone your mine" Hanna said in a annoying tone.

"Ohh come on your just jealous, you have dale thoo" I mumbled but I'm sure everyone can hear it.

"WHATTTTT!!! NO WERE NOT A COUPLE DINOUSOR" Hanna said annoy and I just laugh when suddenly I notice someone looking at me I was shock when it was Jeremy staring at me I look at him and immediately look away to hide my blush.

"Who is she" Jeremy ask dale and Xavier.

"Ohh she our friends you" the two said .

"Ohh okay what are you doing here" Jeremy said confusing.

"Nothing just want to see you" the two replied at Jeremy question.

Hanna shouted that we need to go back to our classroom or we are going to be late at our next subject and I notice that Jeremy classroom are actually next to our classroom I smile but brush the smile away and immediately run to our classroom and Xavier did to her classroom.

"Please take a seat everyone are you ready for the attendance" sir inayan said excited.

"WE ARE SIRRR!!!!" the student replied to sir inayan while I was nervous to say my crush name, ughhh this is so hard, than I thought.

♡♡♡♡♡

HELLOO GUYSSS!!! DID YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER 3????, AND YOU WONDER WHY DANICA JUST SAID XAVIER NAME INSTEAD OF JEREMY BECAUSE ONE OF DANICA CLASSMATE HAVE A CRUSH ON XAVIER AND HE THOUGHT HE WOULD SAY IT TO SIR INAYAN THATS WHY HE CHOOSE JEREMY INSTEAD OF XAVIER, I WAS SO LAZY TO EXPLAIN WHY HE DIDN'T CHOOSE XAVIER AND ABOUT THE BREAD AND JUICE THERE DONE EATING IT, I THINK IM GOING TO LATE UPLOAD THE CHAPTER 4 CAUSE I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BUT I WILL MAKE IT EARLY GUYYSS, AND THANKYOUUU FOR READING THE CHAPTER 4!!!(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)