Oh shit...

Josh's POV: When I got in the class I saw Eddie and Juicy comforting Mully and Eddie immediately spotted me and got up and walked towards me "Seriously Josh..." Eddie said sounding disappointed "I-" I said but Eddie cut me off "Mully told me what happened... don't ever talk to him again..." Eddie said as he walked off and I started crying more... of course Eddie wasn't gonna believe me... Mully saw what he saw and I just couldn't do anything he wouldn't believe me even if he'd let me explain... I was just about ready to run out of that classroom when Juicy grabbed me and handed me my backpack, "We need to talk..." Juicy said as the bell rang and everyone started leaving...

Juicy's POV: "I'll meet you outside" I said as I caught up with Eddie and Mully "So what's happening this weekend?" I asked "I'm staying with Mully for the weekend... you can come-" "I'll stop by later and tomorrow" I said cutting Eddie off "Ok you don't mind being by yourself?" "Well I do it every weekend I'll be fine" I said "Well then I'll see you later" Eddie said and we kissed before he left with Mully, I immediately headed off to find Josh and he was sitting by the side of the school still crying a lot.. "What happened..." "You wouldn't believe me if I told you..." Josh said, "I promise I'll believe you" I said as I sat down next to him "Aiden saw me and Mully about to kiss and he got upset so I told Mully to leave so I could talk to Aiden and he did and I told him I didn't like him and before I could leave he grabbed me and kissed and then Mully came back in and yeah..." "Wait Aiden kissed you?" I said surprised "Yeah..." "Yeah that makes a lot of sense now..." I said as I got up "You don't believe me do you..." "No I do but I doubt Mully and Eddie would..." "exactly..." Josh said "How about I take you home and we can just talk and chill so your mind off this" I said as I held my hand out to help him get up and he took it "Why do you believe me... weren't you just siding with Mully and Eddie" "Well I got Mully's story but I didn't get yours and I believe you wouldn't do anything like that" I said as me and Josh walked to my car, "Yeah and apparently Eddie thinks I would..." Josh said "Don't be mad at him for that... Eddie's just going off what Mully said and saw he's your friend but he's also Mully's friend as well." "Your just defending Eddie because he likes you and you probably like him as well..." Josh said as he got in the passenger seat "And because he's my boyfriend..." I said as I turned on the car "Wait what!?"

Eddie's POV: "So are you and Juicy dating?" Mully asked as I drove "What makes you say that..." "You two kissed... right in front of me" "Ok... yeah we are, he's all I ever talked about to J- never mind..." I said stopping myself... Josh is my best friend but what he did was unforgivable... I can't lie and say that I don't miss him already because I do... I really do...

Josh's POV: "Well wasn't expecting that..." I said honestly "Well now you know" Juicy said and his phone starting ringing "Oh can you answer it please" Juicy asked but I looked at his phone and Eddie was calling "Uh Eddie's calling..." "Oh... just answer it and put it on speaker" Juicy said and I did, "Hey Juicy I'll text you the address so whenever you wanna come you can" Eddie said "Yeah thanks, who's house are you going to?" "Mully's house we're almost there so feel free to come" "Alright, thanks again... love you" "Love you too bye" Eddie said and the hanged up... this is bad... "J-Juicy..." "Yes Josh?" "We're almost home and there almost home..." "Yeah?" "Me and Mully live close to each other..." "How close?" "Very close... I live like three houses down from his..." "Oh shit..." We parked in the driveway and I was freaking out at this point because I could see Mully and Eddie getting out of the car and Juicy saw them as well... "Look go inside I'll be there in a bit" Juicy said and I sprinted inside.

Juicy's POV: I walked towards Mully and Eddie "Oh you came quick" "That's what she said" Mully said as he unlocked the door, "Yeah and that's also what he's gonna be saying tonight" I said and I saw Eddie's eyes widened, "Joking..." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck "Uh huh..." Mully said "Is your car parked on Josh's driveway..." "Oh uh... that" I said and they were both staring at me... "Josh needed a ride..." I said, "And you gave him a ride..?" Eddie said, "Yeah..." after staring at each other awkwardly I went with Mully inside and we were immediately greeted by his mom "Hi Eddie!" Mully's mom said "Oh uh who's he?" His mom said looking at me "Oh yeah this is my boyfriend Juicy" Eddie said "Oh my god it's so nice to meet you" She said while shaking my hand "Where's Josh Mully?" She asked "Oh uh... we broke up..." Mully said "Oh I'm sorry..." she said.

Josh's POV: I sat in front of the door for a while just thinking... but I finally got up and before I could take another step my mom ran straight towards me "You and Mully broke up?" My mom said "Uh yeah... how did you-" "His mom just told me... what happened?" "N-Nothing we just broke up..." I said "Oh ok..." she said sounding a bit disappointed in my answer... I then saw her grab her stuff and head towards the door "I'll be back" She said...

(Damn as soon as Mully's mom heard that she immediately pulled out that phone 😃)
Thanks for reading 😳 🇫🇯