Untitled Part 1

"Welcome home little one" Rebekah says to her niece, she never thought she'd get this chance again, the last time Rebekah had seen Hope, she was without her humanity, her eyes instead of having the glimmer they had were nothing but dark voids leading to a violent, threatening, soulless part of her former self.

Hope had dreaded this day, she had an internal battle with herself knowing there was big chance she would come home and see nothing but loathing and lack of forgiveness in her families eyes. The weather in New Orleans on this day was dark and gloomy, droplets of rain had started to erupt from the skies adding to her worry.

Now looking into Rebekah's eyes she could see this wasn't the case atleast with her anyway. She could see the love and relief reflecting from Rebekah's eyes as she pulled her niece in to a tight, comforting, encompassing hug. This is exactly what Hope needed.

Hope is well aware she did terrible things without her humanity, things she'll never be able to forgive herself for but while her friends and family were trying to get her humanity back, they reminded her it was not her choice to flick that switch.

Hope had to sacrificed the man she loved to guarantee the final end of Malivore, she can still see his eyes when she thrust her blood sword though Landon's heart, she can still hear the sounds around her and the final breath Landon had taken. That is when it happened. One minute she was feeling constant pain, and indecisiveness, whether she could do it, but Landon reassured her this is what she had to do, so she did. That was when her loving, fiercely protective and always there to put herself on the line, turned into completely the opposite.

Hope's thoughts were interrupted when Rebekah tells her to come in. She takes one look back wondering if she's done the right thing but follows Rebekah through the front door.

"You must be hungry and tired, go freshen up while I fix you something to eat, your room is as you left it"

"Thankyou" Hope gives Rebekah a smile as she start walking up the steep stairs to her room.
Hope looks around, nothing has changed in the Mikaelson mansion, she brushes her hands up the dark wooded hand rails as she gets to the top of the stairs. As she's walking the long corridor to her room, she feels something. Something cold yet comforting it envelops her body and she knows this is her parents presence, thankful she has finally come home.