Hello

The sky is so dark, it's summer here but it's been raining for days. I don't usually bring my own umbrella because my best friend Yejunie always brings it and we've been sharing it. My best friend is a very caring person, he was always by my side, and he always know what I need anytime. We've known each other since we were in elementary school and we live next to each other, our parents are also friends. He came to my place like it was his own. That's how close we are, practically siblings at this point. But there are certain things I cannot tell him.......Like the fact that I recently got myself a boyfriend. 

My boyfriend is Noah and he is also Yejunie's best friend. Both of them are part of the Student Council, Yejun is the President and Noah is the Vice President. Yejunie introduced me to Noah at the start of our 1st year and a few months ago Noah confessed to me, I accepted him right away because I've had a crush on him ever since we met, but I told him we should hide it...I wonder why I did that. Maybe I wasn't ready. I don't want things to change. 

But even after our efforts, 2 people found out our secret. It's our classmates, Eunho and Hamin. 

---------

A few months ago, I had a date with Noah to the amusement park. We didn't know that our classmates are there as a part timer, both of them are wearing costumes, Eunho as the wolf and Hamin as the Red Riding Hood. I remembered exactly how hot that day is. And I saw these 2 workers, working very hard greeting the kids and handing them balloons, wearing very hot costumes. I and the Wolf made eye contact and I smiled at him, he waved his hand excitedly. I just laughed at him and suddenly Noah put a very cold bottle of water on my face from behind. I got shocked and turned around, only to accidentally hugged him. Then suddenly I heard a balloon pop from behind me. It was the wolf, he popped a balloon using his hands...the kids are running away from him out of shock because of how scary the atmosphere was. Then the red riding hood beside him grabbed the wolf's tail and dragged him away. I didn't know what happened but that was a very strange scene so I remembered it clearly. 

The date went normally, I got to know more about my boyfriend, he is very gentle but really funny at times, and because he's super close with Yejunie in the end we talked about him a lot.

At the end of the date, we went to see the carnival, there, we saw the same Wolf and Red riding hood on one of the carnival cars. I waved at them again thinking that maybe it was the same people in that costume and they might recognise me. But they never waved back...I got a bit sad and told Noah about what happened this afternoon. And suddenly, Noah's face was shocked. Like he just remembered something.

I asked him "What is it?" 

"I...I think I know who they are" 

Thinking it was absurd I said, "Huh? What do you mean?" 

Noah took a long sigh and looked at me straight in the eyes,

"I remembered my dongsaeng Hamin told me he will do a part-time job with his friend Eunho in an amusement park, and Hamin excitedly said Eunho will become a real Wolf. At that time I didn't know what it means, but now I understand why. Unfortunately, I never asked him which amusement park they'd be working at. Hm...I think the two you met are them...I'm sorry...I should've paid more attention".  

Not knowing what to answer, I hold his hands and pat it. 

After a minute, I spoke, "Don't worry, It's not your fault, let's greet them after the carnival ends. We can tell them about us. I mean...It's not like we are really hiding from the world" 

I could see his face change to relief the moment I finished talking. And he grips my hands tighter. 

After the carnival ends we waited outside in the cafe around the amusement park, Noah messaged them to come here. After 15 minutes they finally arrived. It was a bit awkward while waiting for the coffee that they ordered. Noah tried to laugh it off and introduced me as their sister-in-law. I laughed along with him while nudging his side, he smile fondly at me.

Then suddenly Eunho put his bag on the desk

BANG

It was so loud. We turned our attention to him, and he looked at us angrily.

"I know what you want from me, don't worry hyung I won't tell anyone, so can I go now?"

"Haha thank you Eunho-ya, I'll buy you something nice later"

Eunho walked away with his bag, Hamin bowed to us twice and follow Eunho silently. I saw the scene with a bit of mixed feelings, I didn't get to say what I wanna say. And Eunho seems to be so angry, even though I never understood why.

"Um...Is this really okay?"

"Don't worry, let's believe in him okay?"

While saying so, Noah put his thumb in between my eyebrows, trying to stop me from frowning.

"Ah....okay if you say so"

Embarrassed by it, I just put my bangs down to cover my forehead.

On the way home, Noah gave me a small purple box, he told me to open it when I am home alone. The box is so pretty, I really want to see what's inside it. I never received a gift from anyone before, and thinking this is my first gift from my first boyfriend made me so happy that I kept smiling the whole time. Until something warm covered the box that I'm holding, It was Noah's hand, and he hold my hand while smiling, I turned to see him and I got stunned, his face is so bright, I think I saw twinkles of stars around his face...It's my imagination, right?

"Wow...My boyfriend is so pretty" 

I accidentally said that out loud, and Noah laughed so hard he squeezed my hand tightly. We silently held hands until we arrived at my house.

"This is it. I've had a great time today. Open the gift after you finish showering ok?"

I nodded and went inside my house, he continued to walk home after making sure I locked my door. After I went to my room I can't wait to see what was inside, so I open it right away.

There is a pretty ribbon with yellow color on the box and I slowly opened it, there was a small silver bracelet with a circle coin with the P alphabet carved on it. It's my initial. My cheeks feel hot, I wonder what's the occasion, I didn't even prepare any gift for him. I was so thankful that I keep smiling and I tried it on. Took a picture to send him. But I'll send it when I finish my shower.

--------------
To Noah

Today I was so happy that you bring me to the amusement park, one of my wishes is to go there with my boyfriend, and you fulfilled it. My favorite ride is the Ferris wheel, I get scared of the height but with you beside me, I can relax and enjoy the view. My second fav would be the Merry-Go-Round, you remind me of my mom when you just stand beside me instead of sitting in one of the horses. Thank you for today! I opened the gift, I love it. I will use it a lot and remember you. Can you tell me what's the occasion for the gift? I didn't prepare anything for you, I hope you will tell me.

With Love,
P
_________

To P,

I had fun too. It's a secret haha if you want to know, you can remember what day today is silly.

With Love,
Noah
________

Receiving his email made me a bit confused, today is.......Sunday, March 14th.

"Ah...."

---------

That was how 2 of our classmates found out about our relationship, after that day things went normally. So it was peaceful, until a few days ago, I met Eunho at the school storage room, we were both tasked to get the balls to the school gym. Eunho looks scary, that's what I always thought, he never properly buttons up his uniform, and he has red eyes, but we talked normally a few times, he likes to joke around and is surprisingly gentle towards his girlfriends. One time, my friend forgot her gym uniform and he lent it to her without saying anything, but I saw him getting scolded by the gym teacher, and he just laughed it off never saying anything back. 

I got too curious and kept looking at him, he seems to be bothered by my gaze so he looked at me back. I got flustered and pretend to take a basketball, I heard him sigh.

"Hey, can I ask something? Why date Noah?"

"Uh...? Well I like him, so I agree"

"Do you know what he is like?"

"He's kind, well mannered, he's the vice president so he must be smart, he is gentle towards me, funny, his voice-"

"No no no, that's not what I meant, do you know what he actually is like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aih- Don't come crying when you know the truth"

After saying that, Eunho just walked away with 6 balls in his hands. I can't believe what I just heard, what is he talking about? What truth? I went after him after getting 2 more balls in my hands. But he's so fast that I lag behind him. He never mentioned it again even after I asked him a few times.

Asterum School  | self-insert FANFICजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें