Deal Or No Deal (2 of 2)

Moments later Billy holds me up against the wall kissing my lips, our bodies pressed against each other. Both of us breathe heavily and I fumble to take off his black garb.

He has a white shirt underneath and some jeans as well.

We break the kiss every so often just to peel off our clothes.

Billy moans against my lips. I wrap my legs around him and he carries us to the bed. Billy kisses down my neck and trails down my stomach.

He kisses down until he reaches my underwear. He grips the side of my underwear with his teeth and pulls them down, throwing them somewhere in the room.

Billy kisses my inner thigh and up my thighs until he's close to my entrance. He gets off the bed and spreads my legs wider as he lowers his mouth towards my lips.

Billy starts to lick my clit and I let out a breathy moan. His tongue flicks over my clit a few more times before he slides a finger inside of me going agonizingly slow.

"Billy..." I huff.

He looks up at me as he slips another finger inside of me pumping them in me slowly.

My head flies back onto the bed as he speeds up. He pumps his fingers into me and sucks my clit as he does.

A melody of moans escape my mouth and it encourages Billy to speed up. His fingers curl inside me and I buck my hips forward.

My moans encourage him to speed up his pace even more and I unravel myself on his fingers. Billy pulls out of me and slides his fingers into my mouth. I suck his fingers and he pulls them out before kissing my lips softly.

He slides his pants down and removes his underwear. His length springs to freedom and I stare at him, admiring his birthday suit.

"Where do you want it?" Billy asked.

Instead of answering him with words, I show him where I need him for now.

I crawl over to him and grab his length in my hand. He's already stiff, but he gets harder as I stroke him slowly. I take him in my mouth and Billy moans softly at my touch.

I bob my head on his dick and Billy grabs my hair for me, holding it out the way for me.

A mix of his husky moans and my slurping fill the room.

"Fuck-..." he says lowly.

I keep sucking and Billy grinds his dick into my mouth. I hold my hand on his waist to slow his pace. To my surprise, he slows down.

Billy pulls out of my mouth and climbs on top of me. He kisses my lips and slowly slides himself into me.

We let out a unison moan and Billy grinds into me slowly. His hips roll against mine and I bite his lip softly as I pull away from the kiss.

Our normal breathing turns to pants and Billy buries his face in the crook of my neck to muffle his moans.

Billy's thrust quicken and he keeps his quick pace before pulling out of me. He flips us over and makes me straddles his waist. I lower myself onto Billy's dick and hang onto his shoulders as I quickly ride his dick.

"Yeah, just like that!" Billy whispers.

He grips my waist with one hand and grabs my boob with his other hand.

As I rotate and grind my hips, I feel Billy's dick pulse inside of me.

"Shit Billy!" I murmur quietly.

"Mmm~!" He hums.

Billy guides me as I continue to bounce on his dick. We both moan out and I find myself getting closer to the edge.

Billy slips out of me and he turns me around, ass up and face down on the bed.

He slides his dick inside of me slowly.

I moan and throw my ass back to meet his thrust. He grunts as I clench around him. Billy smacks my ass and I moan out his name.

He smacks it again and I bite my lip trying not to moan.

"Let me hear you say my name..." Billy demands.

"Billy~!" I moan.

He thrust into me going deeper than before.

"Shit-!" I cry out. "Yeah baby, just like that."

Billy keeps ramming into me and I moan loudly. The neighbors probably know his name at this point.

I throw it back and Billy grunts and he sloppily thrust into me.

"Billy!" I moan as I cum on his dick.

"Oh, fuck-!" Billy moans.

He thrust into me one final time and releases himself onto my ass.

I fall onto my bed and catch my breath.

"So...this means you...accept my deal?" I ask in between pants.

Billy chuckles and lays next to me.

"What exactly was your deal Y/n?"

"Keep me and my family alive, and I won't tell anyone who you are."

Billy let's out a long breath.

"It's easier just to kill your sexy ass..." Billy sighs. "But I can't even do it for some reason."

I smile and Billy stares at me, his expression unreadable.

"Deal or no deal?"

Billy smiles and shakes his head.

"Yeah, deal."

He smacks my butt and rolls off of my bed, gathering his clothes up.

"Alright, see you later." Billy says as he puts his clothes back on.

He tosses me my clothes and helps me back into them before walking out of my room.