Threes the Magic Number (2 of 2)

The next day, it's Tuesday, October 31, aka Halloween Day.

After my last class of the day, I walk to my locker and unlock it. I put my books inside and grab my purse.

As I shut my locker, I am immediately greeted by Stu leaning onto the locker next to mine.

"Jesus Stu!" I jump startled.

"My bad pretty face, didn't mean to scare you." He states. "You got any plans tonight?"

I glance at Stu and shake my head.

"Not really...why?" I ask.

"Because...me and Billy heard you in class."

I choke on air.

I knew them looks from yesterday were suspicious...

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I trail off.

I place my purse on my shoulder and turn to walk away. When I turn, Billy stands behind me.

"Sure you do." Billy states, staring deep into my eyes.

He tilts his head to the side and smirks, glancing down at my lips.

"If you wanna make your little dream a reality, we're down." Billy says.

———
I've never had a three way kiss. Stu's a great kisser and Billy is too. Right now I'm in a heated make out session with Stu and Billy is kissing and sucking on my neck.

I trail my hand under Stu's shirt and run my hand across his body. We kiss for a while and then I kiss Billy. Eventually their clothes are off.

The two boys stand in front of me, both of them staring at me...waiting for my next move.

I get on my knees and look up at them, slowly reaching for both of their dicks. I stroke both of them and then I wrap my lips around Stu's dick.

As I suck Stu I stroke what I can't fit in my mouth, moaning as I do. I switch. Now Billy is in my mouth.

Billy stares into my eyes as I suck. I moan around his dick and he lets out a shaky breath.

I stop sucking and position their tips close together so I'm able to swirl my tongue around both of their tips. I occasionally lick past the tip. They both moan at my action.

Since both Billy and Stu are both hard now, we decide to move things to the bed.

I'm on my hands and knees and Billy is behind me, thrusting himself into me. I moan as I lick up Stu's shaft. I wrap my lips around his dick and gag as I suck him.

Stu rubs my head and makes me go a bit faster. Billy speeds up his thrust and I moan. He thrust into me harder and the force of his thrust makes me move forward deeper onto Stu's dick.

Stu moans and Billy smacks my ass softly. Both of them thrust into me, and I moan again.

Fuck~ I can't breathe...